Only people mentioned by @Punisher2021 in this post can reply

Christ Follower, Husband and Father, Patriot till my last breath, and fucking pissed at what these globalist assholes are doing.

In response Punisher 2021 to his Publication

parked at Norfolk as usual...

If you people cannot or do not want to make it easier for so many waiting for some light at the end of the tunnel, at least stop making it harder. It doesn't mean something is not happening but this is NOT true.

PROUD PATRIOT🇺🇸 Meme Queen🤗 Good Vibes Only! 💩 Attitudes Not Welcome! 💋#GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident #WeThePeople #OneNationUnderGod

Did anyone else notice the Satan emblem on the EverGiven ship?

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response Patriotic Carebear to her Publication

Its called an anchor.

(1) Show this thread

An Old Soul and Eternal Optimist who luvs my hubby of 25 years. Enjoy banter but can't stand idiots! Luv Trump & Patriots 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

I so want to believe this🙏 but Im now thinking Suez was yet another false flag so I'm not getting my hopes up AGAIN 😔

Florida, crossover from twatter. anon since early 2017, WWG1WGA, Trust the plan, TRUMP, Trump family, Flynn, Powell

also Biden would not do this. Proves someone else is in charge!!!!

...may not just be kids...who knows what else these sick fucks have been up to...

Jesus Christ is Lord! God & country & in that specific order. All lives matter including the unborn. Huge dog lover. NO DM's.

I hope & pray this is true.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Julie Boe to her Publication

yes - sauce would be good

(1) Show this thread

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

Prayers...

Old school 'conspiracy theorist' living in Austin Texas. Hobbies include rabbit hole dives and extensive researching 😉

🙌