Thursday is going to be SO MUCH fun:

"BIDEN WON-APRIL FOOLS 😆
LOVE,
TRUMP"

(including the smiling emoji)

I can hardly wait!
If anyone wants to join me, they are more than welcome, it is going to be a blast!

#ThePeoplesBridge

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

Speaking Truth. Even if no one I know wants to hear it :)

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

OMG! Will be awesome!

PATRIOT BORN ON THE 4TH OF JULY🔔 LOVE ALL LORD GODS CREATION 🌍 #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🌍👫🏻🌍 #JFKJRLIVES 👍💞 #WWG1WGA 🙏🕊💞🕯👫🏻🌍

U R A SHINING STAR SiSTAR!💞

WRWY♥️😘

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

@thepeoplesbridge ~ Keeper of The People's Bridge ❤️🙏❤️

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

👇....you

Much Love, You're a Beautiful Patriotic Soul!
God Bless You!
#wwg1wga

You are my HERO Veronica! Keep up the good work girl! 😘

you are amazing 💪🏼🥰

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

I'll be with you in spirit. It will be a great day.

❤️🙏🐶🐶🌴👼👼👼Christian, Super Aunt, seeker of biblical TRUTH. Safety&welfare of God’s most beautiful & precious gift of the children.

😇We love you, peoples bridge and everything you do to wake people up!!! Consider you as an angel

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

Love this!!!! I can't wait! ❤️🙏

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Jessie Waters just said his wife may be going into labor. Labor Pains are rough, but the result of those pains is amazing❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🙏🙏

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

👏👏👏👍👍👍❣️

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸‼️👀❤️🐸‼️👍🏼

You are such a brave human! i have mad respect! and Love to you🚀🚀🇺🇸❤️👀👍🏼‼️🐸🍿

God Bless you Veronica❤🙏💌

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Esther the 17th book of the bible. When all seem's lost.

Love the hat ma'am! Could you point me in the right direction for attaining one myself?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

We have already Won. 💫💖⭐💜🌎 WWG1WGA

Awesome!!!!!!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰 Can't wait to see it! Thank you for all you do! Wish I could be there!

You brought faith in humanity before I even knew there was a plan... funny sometimes where God directs our steps🙏🏼❤️🎯

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

God Bless you with double honor!!

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

did biden *win april fools*
OR
is it an april fools joke that biden wo?
quite different

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication

I'd love to see the photos of the Bridge that you do Patriot...😆

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸CrazyBeautiful human RAISEDRIGHT. Normal is BORING. Inappropriate humor and sarcasm are my coping mechanisms. I miss my President 😢❤️

YAY!!! ! LOVE it!!! I’ll support you on that and put the same on my sign Thursday....I’m not too far from you! Thanks for being such an inspiration! STRONG women ROCK♥️

Currently...