Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

The "Meteor" balls that fell on the 25th everyone is posting about - that would be the MOSSAD ISRAELI AMOS MISSIONS (INTELSTAT) SATELLITE SYSTEM that were destroyed, I'm guessing.🗣️🗣️😎

These were, I do believe, your Dark Web Hosts - Main originators that set up the Eurasian Live Stream/Direct Viewing etc. which became, so-to-speak, the abominations that caused the desolation of men worldwide. You could say Satan was cast from the heavenlies. This group that became the Elite Jewry, is not the true Jewry - they are the ones the hijacked the lineages.

It's origins began in the Ashkenazi area of Israel - then basically ended up in Kazakhstan E. Europe (Belarus/Keiv/Ukraine/Lithuania/Old Prussia) which is infact same area I traced Schiff, Feinstein, the whole lot's family homeland, prior to coming to US.

These Satellites Spied on the entire world - bringing in trillions of dollars from their Dark Web underbelly business of RAW EVIL.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ResidentialAnon in this post can reply

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication

There is a war raging in the heavens that there is no doubt. Satellites have been weaponized for about 40 years but it is now that they are really showing what they can do.

When you know, you know & family who fight together, stay together! #TruePatriot #PresidentTrumpIsMyPresident #DivineWisdom #GodWins

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Agree. If these first went up in 1996 - then the others followed, timing would be right.

March 4 Starlink Satellites were launched, I think...March 25 these reentered our atmosphere - that is 21 days.

It took Michael 21 days to get to Daniel...#ItsTime

We always have 3 layers/levels/Kingdoms as Earth is 3D. So every event must be seen in Past/Present/Future or Parables/Signs/Wonders - I'd say this event hit all the above.

"In the earth" is hidden, lowest energy/enseen point; "On/upon the Earth" is The World - Traditonal teachings/beliefs/worldly teachers/all that is understood in the world today to be true; "Above the Earth" would be the Heavenly Realm or the beginning of Higher knowledge to the Kingdoms of Heaven above...These 3 are the positions of waking up...First you're laying down, then sitting up, then rising to stand.

Best time to be alive!!!! No fear - it's all gonna be better than the Greatest Story Ever Told!!

(1) Show this thread