Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

When you know, you know & family who fight together, stay together! #TruePatriot #PresidentTrumpIsMyPresident #DivineWisdom #GodWins

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

The "Meteor" balls that fell on the 25th everyone is posting about - that would be the MOSSAD ISRAELI AMOS MISSIONS (INTELSTAT) SATELLITE SYSTEM that were destroyed, I'm guessing.🗣️🗣️😎

These were, I do believe, your Dark Web Hosts - Main originators that set up the Eurasian Live Stream/Direct Viewing etc. which became, so-to-speak, the abominations that caused the desolation of men worldwide. You could say Satan was cast from the heavenlies. This group that became the Elite Jewry, is not the true Jewry - they are the ones the hijacked the lineages.

It's origins began in the Ashkenazi area of Israel - then basically ended up in Kazakhstan E. Europe (Belarus/Keiv/Ukraine/Lithuania/Old Prussia) which is infact same area I traced Schiff, Feinstein, the whole lot's family homeland, prior to coming to US.

These Satellites Spied on the entire world - bringing in trillions of dollars from their Dark Web underbelly business of RAW EVIL.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication

There is a war raging in the heavens that there is no doubt. Satellites have been weaponized for about 40 years but it is now that they are really showing what they can do.

(1) Show this thread

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

I don't know what it is but anytime I see Military taking the Pedos and traffickers down, my heart gets an overwhelming sigh of relief! I pray for those children and victims of trafficking everyday and cry for them, so knowing the Good Guys are on the battlefield just soothes my soul. GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU ALL SAFE AND REWARD YOU HIGHLY FOR YOUR SERVICE,💯♥️♥️♥️🇺🇸🇺🇸✝️✝️