IMPORTANT TO KNOW:

Almost everything we’ve been taught about world history is a lie perpetrated by a secret cabal of ancient sun worshipers who since the dawn of mankind have been monopolizing this world’s resources and human labor in a concerted effort to govern the whole planet by any brutal and deceptive contrivance deemed necessary in order to unequivocally straddle the entire globe under one very small confederacy of unimaginably influential and undisclosed Secret High Society (inbred) initiates working in tandem toward the single common goal of instituting and commanding the coup de grâce of one world governance commonly known as the NWO (a thousand points of light - everything is connected).

-Hammurabi

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

So we trust someone that gets a rock on for Apollo?

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

#GodWins. Hugs and Love to all

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Just think... If we each have the ability to love in this evil and fear laden world where we are bled dry by a 10,000 year old confederacy of demonic forces, just imagine the massive expansion of our capability to love when the veil of deception falls. Love is not part of the big lie. What to love, is. TBIYTC.

we will DESTROY THE NWO

Nothing is random. Everything has meaning. +++

Parasites destroyed our previous highly advanced civilization and enslaved us. Reset after reset after reset....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vI8FIpDpNg8&t=6241s

AETHER by Marcia Ramalho - YouTube

The second edition of my Aether video is about the high tech, architecture and White Star Cities of our Previous Civilization, destroyed by a Great Flood an...

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Then God puts together a group of misfits to change it all. Nothing new under the sun.

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

😝🌴 Thank God I'm a misfit!

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

New World Order's "thousand points of light"

Mothers of Darkness Castle, deep in the Belgium forests, called one of most evil places on earth.

Illuminati's darkest rituals, performed in Castle's ornate room with a domed ceiling with --- a thousand lights in the dome.

George H.W. Bush shared vision of "a thousand points of light" in
1989 inaugural address.

Castle is surrounded by guards, electric fences, cameras, trip wires. Current owners are the Solvay family -- one of the richest families in Belgium. They make pharmaceutical drugs like Prozac and produce fluoride to put in our water.

More like THOUSAND POINTS OF DARKNESS

My full name in Gematria=The Best Is Yet To Come~A robin red-breast in a cage puts all of Heaven in a rage~ Born in the USA/Live in `Q`uebec

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Vlad the Impaler`s castle...

When the power of loves overcomes the love of power - the world will know peace. If the focus remains-MONEY, we have learned nothing. POL

everything is a mirror to these evil ones - think opposites.

(4) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

that is a mouthful of truth

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Thank you for all of the wonderful decodes! You’ve been an amazing teacher!!!

Nazi World Order

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1Gjgk5Y1Vk "There can be no prosperity without law and order."
No one above the other.- Justice for All
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=+There+can+be+no+prosperity+without+law+and+order.
English G3012 (##3012)
Jesus Washes the Disciples' Feet- (Angel shoes v satan shoes????)
Jhn 13:5-17 Jhn 13:5 Then He *poured water into the basin, and began to wash the disciples’ feet and to wipe them with the towel G3012 with which He was girded
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=No+one+above+the+other
English G1242 (##1242)
The Lord's Supper Instituted, Mat 26:26-30
Mat 26:28 for this is My blood of the covenant, G1242 which is poured out for many for forgiveness of sins.
We The Kingdom – Don’t Tread On Me (Lyric Video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dowS2k2TS4

Donald Trump Law And Order FULL Speech West Bend Wi 8/16/16 - YouTube

Donald Trump made his most direct appeal yet Tuesday for black voters in the presidential race, pushing forward an agenda to restore law and order and revita...

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

In response Linda Moore to her Publication

Amen, i believe we will see the Lord'sglory manifest in a measure the world has never known before

(1) Show this thread

Perfectly formulated!

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Sad truth is most are happy to be slaves a will willingly head into the slaughterhouse ie plademic.

MSM needs to be detonated asap.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

This post is not only impressive for its truth in content but also in its length, flow, tenor and logic as a single unified sentence. The Big Lie revealed in a single breath. Screenshot it. Memorize it. JoeM crystallized.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

its all encompassing truth

(1) Show this thread

Nothing can stop what is coming.
Nothing.
History books.

Q

In response Patriot Quest to his Publication

"Nothing can stop what is coming." = 316 (English Ordinal)

💧#316

https://qalerts.app/?q=Nothing+can+stop+what+is+coming.

Images x6 >>>>>>

(1) Show this thread

Daniel 7:14 *She will Hold THE Torch DOB ❌ 10/18/1982 ❌

HAM (PiG) 8/21 RABBi.... t

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

o.m.g.

Hammurabi, first Emperor of Babylon.
Descendants/blood line connected to NWO ?!!
Illuminati, Khazarian, Kalergi Plan, Payseur, Rothschilds et al.
DARK AND EVIL

BABYLON RISING: WHO TO WORSHIP

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

Zim bond...Restored Republic...QFS....who to believe? No one. Now we're on our own to figure it out.

Some is true, some is not. Mirror, mirror

(1) Show this thread