Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

GOOD!

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Suspended from Twitter - @jenholt875

Good. They killed free speech.

By 1000 paper cuts...

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

i see that..! i sent a request for the reason i was suspended since it was my business account and they replied that i went against their standards but i could appeal it.. blah blah blah, so i replied where they can stick their app and i deleted the app completely..! it felt GREAT! 😂👍

AMERICAN at birth.. PATRIOT by choice.. my rights are from GOD, not from any man!! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverthing #1776 WE WIN!!!

Christian, Wife, Mom. 🇺🇸 PO Patriot- here to keep fighting. Loud mouth DGAF about your feelings. HERE FOR THE SAUCE 🐸 GOD WINS 🕊

NOT having to be paranoid that every post could be your last? FREAKING AWESOME! 😂👏 Got purged TWICE on Twatter - Gab is nice but really lagging with all the new refugees coming from other platforms. SO HAPPY I FOUND MY WAY HERE!! Hello frens! 🐸 Free speech STILL EXISTS & IT'S AMAZING!!

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response American Woman to her Publication

AMEN

(1) Show this thread

I love my God, Country, Family and DJT. Anon for 3 years. FULL TRUST in the plan. I am here to hold the line and be a Warrior for God.

😁I just got here today. I held the line on Twitter until they banned me today. What did I get banned for....I said, " I'm white and I hate racism" yup Banned for 7 days so I took the opportunity to disable my account and leave for good. I'm still holding the line on FB but my next ban will be 60 days.😁

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

couldn't happen to a better flock of soy latte swilling , man bun skinny jean wearing, pink pussy hatted feminazi sheep.

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

Are we invited to the lunch following the service since many here were innocent victims?

Twitter refugee. Formerly JonnyAppleseed God | Family | Country WWG1WGA

Twitter is boring AF now! I was kicked off until the day after the fake Inauguration. I think I read 2000 posts of the same habbenings. No digging. Just regurgitation of face value news. And, of course, all the RINOs are still there flapping about "we need to do something." All talk. No action.

Love God & Fighting for President Trump till the end!

AnonUp is the new Twitter! Glad to reconnect here with so many great Anons!!

Find family..its EVERYTHING. Time to regroup, ARMOR UP, wear those twitter tours like badges of honor and fight all the harder!! GOD WINS!!!

In response Glenda Hollingsworth to her Publication

I wish I could make my screen dark. the bright white throws me off. lol

(1) Show this thread

It really has become extremely boring.

Bunch of cannibals on Twitter

Digital Soldier 🇺🇸 🇦🇺 Twitter: the_exception ~ Gab: the_exception ~ WeGo: the_exception ~ Parler: theexception

Also all the accounts who amassed a following from "tRump hAtInG" and earned $$ from it now have no job and nothing to do.

Just a white hat looking for justice. #nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #wwg1wga #maga

Indubitably, I think I no longer need to be there since I can check the Americas Pissed Meter here now! This is gonna be like the "are we there yet" indicator of proximity to destination! Damn this movie getting long....but I like it!

HOLD THE LINE!!

funny, i only had 135 followers and they widdled it to the 80s. who cares, usually I'm private and shied away from media, just got on to fight for Trump, i was angry and couldnt stand seeing the left tear him apart with their words. So, yeah, twit twat can go to hell in a handbasket.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

Thank God

death by a thousand cuts VK.

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

Let the bells toll......good riddance

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

hope it's very PAINFUL

38 and falling.

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

I am still there to watch and it is Glorious!

i am just a grandmother and patriot. my acvount was nuked on twitter. i am now here

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

In response Darlene Wernke to his Publication

welcome...glad your here👋🏼

(1) Show this thread

VK...looks like someone is pretending to be you... or is this you?

#WWG1WGA #17 #thegratawakening #darktolight

Die slowly 7 " from a fake world to the reality"

But not fast enough

#HAWAII4TRUMP here to help #SAVEOURCHILDREN #KennedyVision #FightLikeAFlynn #wwg1wgaWORLDWIDE #Trumpsara #theBESTisYetToCome #GODWINS

7th time I am finally moving over full time! 🖕🏻 Twitter Hello anonup💋

7th time I am finally moving over full time! 🖕🏻 Twitter Hello anonup💋