#WWG1WGA #JesusSaves #Truth #SaveTheChildren | Chemist, Retired Elberton, GA

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication

Utsava had a prophecy a couple of months ago that Walmart would get shut down due to its involvement in human trafficking and with CCP-linked companies. We shall see. I am making more of an effort to patronize small businesses near me, for what it's worth.

#WWG1WGA #JesusSaves #Truth #SaveTheChildren | Chemist, Retired Elberton, GA

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

It's worth alot @bluestatepatriot !!
Every bit helps.... God blue you, friend.

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication

I'm making the effort! For example, my husband started going to a new pharmacy to get his prescriptions filled. (He's a trouper despite all his health issues, but that's another story.) The people who own the store and work there are very kind and go the extra mile for customers. While we were there, I figured I could stock up on household items that I would've otherwise bought at one of the big box stores. Best wishes to you as well!

We all need to make the effort and DECISION to NOT SUPPORT these businesses. They will KILL US and take away all of our rights in the process. Right now the corporations are being given the decision making capacity to decide if we should have these unconstitutional covid passports. We all need to start working around this. We can live more simply. We do not need their crap garbage from China. Make our own gardens, buy local. Do without if you can't. Otherwise they will KILL US.

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @jlws21 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Janet Lewis, click on at the bottom under it