Only people mentioned by @kevinjbuttner in this post can reply

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication

I have been anti-ChynaMart since they came into the town I grew up in and destroyed so many local businesses. While in high school, I worked at a little mom and pop shop. The owner, a no nonsense old man, saw the writing on the wall. He said they would change our town and that they did. Later, I learned the rest of the story - their true story. A good book about their destruction on the US economy is ‘The High Cost of Low Living’.

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

Six months ONLY? Child trafficking businesses such as Walmart, Wayfair, Evergreen, Amazon, Etsy should be closed forever.

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

Utsava had a prophecy a couple of months ago that Walmart would get shut down due to its involvement in human trafficking and with CCP-linked companies. We shall see. I am making more of an effort to patronize small businesses near me, for what it's worth.

#WWG1WGA #JesusSaves #Truth #SaveTheChildren | Chemist, Retired Elberton, GA

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

It's worth alot @bluestatepatriot !!
Every bit helps.... God blue you, friend.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Noseyddp) can see their posts

Unfortunately, many people will still shop there until they realize the DARK TRUTH. Those execs behind Walmart, Costco, Amazon, etc. are behind the plans to put citizens in FEMA CAMPS and KILL THEM. Until they realize this dark reality, they will continue to enjoy the cheaper prices. For me, I will do without before shopping at any of these EVIL places.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

the only problem with this line of thinking, which i agree with, is a ton of folks cant afford to spend the extra $1 or2 for items they need. especially with the coof bs. something needs to give somewhere. just my humble opinion.

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

I understand what you are saying. However, if more people shop at smaller, local businesses their prices would eventually drop.

(1) Show this thread