Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

ALL FAKE❗️😏 SERIOUSLY ❗️🤦🏻‍♀️

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Literally, figuratively speaking of course. 😍

So who yook this picture?

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Anon H@redpilledRN to his Publication

I understand that people cannot comprehend that we live in dome. I fought with venom and fury the flat earth theory. The Truth Will Be Known .

Only followers of this user (@FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Elon, is it you talking?
And where this curious name ELON MUSK comes from exactly?
I saw your "wife" incidently... a total disaster your Witch-Handler!

Heb 3:12

Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, G570 in departing from the living God.

I will Never Give Up! Trust the Plan #WWG1WGA #saveourchildren NO DIRECT MESSAGES!

Trump has Space Force to keep them all here so they cant excape. Gotta Catch em all like pokeomon.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

So GE you think you could still be suspended in an "orbit" so to speak under the firmament but up high above the earth...So maybe a faux space experience under the dome? Thoughts?

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

that's my question too. Perhaps gravity is a product of distance to the surface, which I think it is anyway. An object in orbit produces a centripetal force. A stasis of centripetal force to gravity could be achieved for an orbiting object, using math, that could produce weightlessness.

(1) Show this thread

Watching "What on Earth?" for the second time. "Waking up" takes on a whole new meaning.

In response dianne 3700 to her Publication

Let me try this again. I also enjoyed What on Earth.

(1) Show this thread

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

>>154644
It's coming back in a big way.
Space is critical to our NAT SEC.
Was terminated for a specific reason.
Godspeed, Patriot.
Q

>>1798338
Ability to share [open].
(Heat) on who?
(Full) transparency _ DECLAS?
(Undiscovered) facts emerge?
Ability to move forward?
Occam's Razor.
Q

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

confirmament 😁

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

VINCENT KENNEDYs profile on AnonUp is showing ALL WHITE EVERYTHING except for Banner Pic & circle profile pic ???

Theres obviously stuff still there as it scrolls

🤔

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

In response Lili MoM to her Publication

aaaaaannnnnnd now it's back ... 🤔

odd ... 🤔

(1) Show this thread

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

WTF BATMAN... over in Telegram, did I just hear a really good Elvis impersonator, or was that THE KING singing a cover of The Police's "Every Breath You Take"??

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

In response Borescoped ... to his Publication

Elvis died in '77, and that song was released in '83??

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

In response Borescoped ... to his Publication

GhostEzra has stated several times that all the people you think are dead are alive. 😊

(2) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Double meanings exist.

books, painting, walks in nature

In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication

It is common practice for engineers to state their assumptions when presenting documents for review. There is absolutely nothing profound about a statement such as, "assumes a rigid body over a flat, non-rotating earth."

It actually shows that the engineer believes that the earth is round and moving because he's stating that he's ignoring those variables in his calculations.

Math is hard. At these levels, performed in the 60's with slide rulers, it is incredibly hard. Engineers use shortcuts to make calculations easier and reduce errors. Trying to account for the changes in air friction because of flex of an airframe under the varying conditions of wind, correolis effect, turbulence, diminishing fuel load, non-standard temperatures or pressure is unnecessary. That data shows up during flight testing.

This is a common, standard engineering practice and is not 'proof of a flat earth'.

(3) Show this thread

He must have been pushed to say this? Remember back in the thirties Augusta Picarde over 60,000 feet up in a metal balloon and said the earth look flat with up turn edges!

Retired Navy. I just moved to Hawaii & work at Ft Shafter. Graduate degree in security management. Love my country and POTUS Trump. WWG1WGA.

The pilot is sitting enclosed in a glass dome inside the rocket, so I guess he would feel like he was actually outside "in" space.

In response April Lynn to her Publication

Only problem is that photo is CGI.

(1) Show this thread

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Wow! Said it out loud!

Echo Chamber Harmonic Polarity Tech

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(4) Show this thread

Freedom is not Free. You must and Always protect what is Yours. Fight for America and Fight for Your Freedom. America First.

Elon Musk shoots space shuttles into space. But you never see him in space. Nasa claims of being in Mars and you get crystal clear video and voice overs (but you can't catch a robber because 20ft is too far for face recognition). Wake the hell up!

OH, and the earth is Flat.

"God of Heaven and Earth"...So called SPACE was never included.

WAKE UP

**Wife ** Mother ** Truth Seeker, #WWG1WGA, #SaveOurChildren, Q, Trust the Plan! Be Kind Always! #Idaho

In response john park to his Publication

All for OUR $$$$$$$$$$
#space

(1) Show this thread

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Kira Kju to his Publication

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

In response Kira Kju to his Publication

I don't know about anybody else but that picture of the moon always looked like a black & white photo of an orange. 🤷‍♀️

(2) Show this thread

Echo Chamber Harmonic Polarity Tech

Elon names all of his craft starting with SN . He says it stands for Spacecraft Number, which makes sense but 'Number" is redundant since he also literally numbering them after the "N". S is the 19th number on the alphabet and N is 14th. 19+14= 33. Coincidence? 🤷‍♂️

When you know, you know.

That adrenochrome / HCQ thing legit from TG? Wacked!!! haha

But Is He a White Hat Though😂😂😂😂🔮

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

who took the photo
stanley kubrick
nice cgi

Q said the Earth is not flat.

In response BeQ 4Truth to her Publication

What do your senses and instincts tell you?

Welcome to the Great Awakening.
WWG1WGA

Only followers of this user (@FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts

(5) Show this thread

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

WOW. Telling it like it is.