Jfk.

Trump Supporter. WIFE. Mom. Grandma. Political junkie. InQuistitive; want to learn / know more about Q.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Is the earth really flat?

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

In response Debbie Casper to her Publication

From everything I have researched, my understanding is that the Earth is not flat, but it also may not be perfectly round as we know it to be, either. What I have extracted thus far is that there is an open portal in Antartica and a magnetic field that runs through the poles. There seems to be a filament- maybe in the shape of a dome- that covers the Earth. These are just some of the common themes I keep coming across in various texts. However, all I really know for certain, is that our current understanding is incorrect and I am excited to discover and learn the actual physics and conditions of our world as things are revealed!

I've run across some fascinating information recently; you definitely need an open mind when it comes to these types of things.

In response Lil Iodine to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @NannieCas in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Debbie Casper, click on at the bottom under it