Jfk.

Only people mentioned by @NannieCas in this post can reply

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

In response Debbie Casper to her Publication

From everything I have researched, my understanding is that the Earth is not flat, but it also may not be perfectly round as we know it to be, either. What I have extracted thus far is that there is an open portal in Antartica and a magnetic field that runs through the poles. There seems to be a filament- maybe in the shape of a dome- that covers the Earth. These are just some of the common themes I keep coming across in various texts. However, all I really know for certain, is that our current understanding is incorrect and I am excited to discover and learn the actual physics and conditions of our world as things are revealed!

Trump Supporter. WIFE. Mom. Grandma. Political junkie. InQuistitive; want to learn / know more about Q.

In response Lil Iodine to her Publication

I've run across some fascinating information recently; you definitely need an open mind when it comes to these types of things.

Faith. Family. Facts. Future. Faith. Faith. Faith.

In response Lil Iodine to her Publication

"The light of the body is the eye. If therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light." Matthew 6:22

(2) Show this thread

Just a patriotic countryman that hates the traitorous Deep State

it was all the way up to the late 50's when the government still acknowledged that the dome was real. but then all of a sudden it didn't. and NASA was the new thing.

I'm a veterinarian tech,Wife of a Navy vet, ,keeping the vibe high🌈⚡⭐🌈Love the USA & Donald J Trump💜🇺🇸💜 Jesus is my savior

Trump Supporter. WIFE. Mom. Grandma. Political junkie. InQuistitive; want to learn / know more about Q.

In response Trish444 AwakeQ to her Publication

It's an intriguing concept!

(1) Show this thread