Only people mentioned by @CrackersCuzin in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Happily married, Christian gal with a sense of humor. Trump is my president, no other man has any balls to stand up to the "demons"

In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication

😭

"The World you Desire can be won. It Exists...It is Real...It is Possible...It is yours". God, Family, Country, Vets, Our President Trump,

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

it would be really nice if this pic was never shared again. doesnt mean i dont know its there. i just dont want to see it again and again and again

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

The ones that do know about this, they just say things like, what can I do about it? It’s heartbreaking. to you know this goes on, And just ignore it like it doesn’t exist. I’ll never understand how they do it

It’s got to be somebody other than people like little old me, because they, even FAMILY, just cut us out of their lives like the rest of us.

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

Funny I didn’t know I was that expendable until now.

(1) Show this thread

Deep in Thought and Hope. Looking forward to a better world.

Absolutely terrible...needs to stop and perps must hang.

Nothing is random. Everything has meaning. +++

Be warned this is very disturbing. Even if it's just interviews I can't get some of this evil stuff out of my head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1y38N4LQiU

„EYES OF THE DEVIL”. A DOCUMENTARY FILM BY PATRYK VEGA. - YouTube

„EYES OF THE DEVIL”. A DOCUMENTARY FILM BY PATRYK VEGA.

AF Ret Dis Vet ☆ Prv Q/TS Clearance ☆ IT Systems Eng/Dev ☆ Funny w/ Chronic #Pain ☆ GOD ☆ Truther ☆ #Dercum's Disease ☆ #Fibro

Now Lord we beg.
Not the 4H camp I attended ggrrrrreeerrr

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

What's the source of these? Absolutely shocking!

GOD.... COUNTRY.....FAMILY.... #PATRIOT . MMA TRAINER . USAF..❤ INSPIRED BY.. HOLY..SPIRIT... INSIGHT..& VOICE!!!

JESUS........
CRACKER!!!..... SMH!!!....🙏