Jesus Christ is Lord! God & country & in that specific order. All lives matter including the unborn. Huge dog lover. NO DM's.

6 states, same headline, same author....

[they] can stage any event, so [they] come for my guns. i will go down in a blaze of glory. if [they] survive, my guns will have to be pried from my grasp of my dead body’s hands

In response Julie Boe to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is Lord! God & country & in that specific order. All lives matter including the unborn. Huge dog lover. NO DM's.

Hey, I saw another post of yours implicating yourself as an empath. Is this true & if so, what about hanging out with other empaths? Just curious....

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Julie Boe to her Publication

i am an empath. i can feel people emotions around me and through my phone. i have a hard time in large crowds, its too overwhelming. i can also hear peoples thoughts, when i am in close proximity of them. empaths coming together is actually a recharging procsess, for there is no nonsense in the air. knowledgable empaths can literally change the vibration of another being, by absorbing the state at which the other resides then finds ways to raise the frequency. when empaths hang out there are no words that need to be spoken. but then we are entering into telepathy. empathy is the ability to understand and share in anothers experience. telepathy is the ability to communicate through vibrations in the aether.

(1) Show this thread