Only people mentioned by @JulieB in this post can reply

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Julie Boe to her Publication

[they] can stage any event, so [they] come for my guns. i will go down in a blaze of glory. if [they] survive, my guns will have to be pried from my grasp of my dead body’s hands

Jesus Christ is Lord! God & country & in that specific order. All lives matter including the unborn. Huge dog lover. NO DM's.

Hey, I saw another post of yours implicating yourself as an empath. Is this true & if so, what about hanging out with other empaths? Just curious....

(1) Show this thread

without a doubt these shootings are set up false flags. funny how mass shootings only happens when a dem pres is in office. generally done by a dem voter. people must be blind not to see it. also interisting how these victims are spotted later on fully alive and kicken. and this post is just more proof its set up for the sheeple and gun control. since when do criminals follow the rules.

PERFECT EXAMPLE OF FAKE NEWS MOCKINGBIRD MEDIA SCAM

GOOD CATCH!

President Donald J. Trump Is Our Commander In Chief. U.S. Army Vietnam Era Veteran 6/72 -7/79 Ex Lead Guitarist

President Donald J. Trump Is Our Commander In Chief. U.S. Army Vietnam Era Veteran 6/72 -7/79 Ex Lead Guitarist

Agenda much? 4:30 a.m. talking points.