What Storm Mr President.........DJT * You'll Find Out.
#SaveOurChildren You Are Not Forgotten.

Only people mentioned by @aQtime in this post can reply

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

In response Qtime Network to his Publication

My favorite short film of all time!!#SaveTheChildren

Only followers of this user (@SweetTinTexas) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

God heard their cries!
He picked his warriors well!

VK following 2 new people,🤷🏼‍♀️ APL went up 2,🤷🏼‍♀️ gas prices below 2 🤷🏼‍♀️
and -Z and Dan with his 2

🇺🇸🦅🙏🏻

Why did Trump have to make an emergency landing?? What’s going on? RSBN had a news alert but now I can’t find the info?

In response Erin Believe to her Publication

i found this on telegram

(3) Show this thread

🙏

I always wonder why we hardly ever hear from the children who are trafficked. Then I ask myself if they ever make it to adulthood. Brings tears to my eyes sometimes.

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

In response Reggie Clarke to his Publication

I cry for the children. My cats have a better life than some many children.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

President Trump did more to save and protect children from these atrocities than any other president in our history, in fact, more than any leader in our WORLD. Great video! One of my faves for#SaveTheChildren

There are so many things wrong with your beleif that DJT will somehow same the children... lol

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#godwins Strength TO ALL Soldiers - Strength To Police- and Patriot's!!

Awesome !! I loved that when he first said it! now I can take it on over to my page (before it gets lost in the sea of info) to watch as many times as I want!!! THANKYOU!!

Hmm. You and Joe working together on vids?🤔😉

Miss you, bro.

#GodWins, #Trump2020, Twitter refugee

😎Nothing is for nothing!

Awesome Thanks Qt

This is the toughest thing to watch. Thank God for President Trump

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Red Pilled to her Publication

🦗🦗Accidentally shared about Bidens arrest
☺️
Remember when They ,MSM
accidentally released her death
Rumor has it Hillary saw a ghost in the black Van she was being put into. And stroked out!
IDK
glad she is gone!
I heard Hillary smelled really bad.
😂 Flies on her forehead 🦎🦎

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

In response Red Pilled to her Publication

👀👀👀

(2) Show this thread

God Bless John F Kennedy, POTUS 45 DJTrump, General Flynn, our Military and Patriots worldwide. ❤🙏🇺🇸 GOD IS ALWAYS ON HIS THROWN!

This was my pinned Tweet on Twitter. Ine of my favorites of yours. ❤👏

Patriot & Soldier in the Digital Army 🇺🇸 Dog Rescuer 🐾 Tired of the BS!!! 💥 #WWG1WGA #KAG

This one absolutely gutted me. :'( Well done, Patriot.#SaveOurChildren

Patriot & Soldier in the Digital Army 🇺🇸 Dog Rescuer 🐾 Tired of the BS!!! 💥 #WWG1WGA #KAG

Woo hoo! So happy to see you here! My first day here; learning my way around. Feels like home already! Looking forward to following you!!!

You produce so many great videos this is 1 of my favourites so glad you can post here.

Welcome back