Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Plenty of women get offended when you tell them they should think twice about promoting white rabbits and easter egg hunts together with the ressurection of Jesus Christ.

The depth of the brainwashing is pretty deep.

It's hard to truly wake up.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

The “white rabbit” is no coincidence. Just as santa is anagram of satan. All distraction.

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

St. Nicholas as a giving person is who we are mideling. I dont care if someone thinks santa neans satan. it does not nean that to me. Take it back. if you let satan have it, thats your fault.

IMO Santa and St. Nicholas are completely different. We celebrate the Feast day of St. Nicholas and the Birth of Christ. We just don’t do the “Santa” thing.

In response Smith Smith to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

we do, and its not satanic. Like I said, we reclaim it as good and nobody has the right to act like we are doing something evil.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Smith Smith to his Publication

Isn’t that why we are here and part of Making America Great Again? You do have that right, just as I do and the neighbor down the street. Then we can meet here to carry on a thought-provoking discussion about our opinions. Don’t you imagine that Anonup is our version of the “public square” where the Ancient Scholars met?

(1) Show this thread