Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

There are two potential origins of Easter and neither of them have anything to do with the ressurection:

1. Ishtar
2. Eostere

Both pagan Godesses.

Look them up and learn something new.

God is no respector of persons.

Your particiption in bullshit is a mockery.

Fed up. Gettin' older. Still got some fight left. Just waiting for the call. For my children...for my grandchildren. Constitutionalist!!!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

A mere four days ago. What changed?

Only people mentioned by @HungarianKnightSDH in this post can reply

Fed up. Gettin' older. Still got some fight left. Just waiting for the call. For my children...for my grandchildren. Constitutionalist!!!

Oh bullshit. What complete and utter bullshit. Rabbits and easter eggs are not a sign of paganism. You people need to stop with this nonsense!!! Let people celebrate how they want......you're sounding just like the damn liberals who are trying to take away all that is innocent and good!!! Do you people realize you sound just like THEM?!?!?! GTFOH!

UnconditionalLove.1776.UntiedWeStand.NESARA.SoCalPatriot.5.5.

In response JAngel24 JAngel24 to her Publication

Denial, the first and most predictable response to truth. You didn't offer any evidence to contradict my post, must be true then. You don't realize the corrupt demonrats and repulsicans are two wings of same bird. The evil has been playing both sides of life and our mind. Every religious holiday is BS and manipulated to send energy to their evil idols. YAH=GOD, YASHUA=JESUS BORN 9.11.3B.C.(HMM 9.11 mirror 11.9, look into it)

In response JAngel24 JAngel24 to her Publication

Spring Soltice dear....rebirth of the SUN
you're sounding lie the ignorant liberals.

(2) Show this thread