There are two potential origins of Easter and neither of them have anything to do with the ressurection:

1. Ishtar
2. Eostere

Both pagan Godesses.

Look them up and learn something new.

God is no respector of persons.

Your particiption in bullshit is a mockery.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Suspended by Twitter permanently. Formerly Frances and Camelot2. God Family America Trumps Kennedys SAVE THE CHILDREN ✝️🇺🇸

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

you should not sound like you are condemning people who have not been enlightened....

I’m a proud Christian,husband,father of 2,and trump is my president and I love my PATRIQT family

the word of god is the only truth

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

Correct Doq......

interdasting, huh?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ishtar_(film)

Exactly - told my family the same thing years ago - in one ear and out the other.

UnconditionalLove.1776.UntiedWeStand.NESARA.SoCalPatriot.5.5.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Can't wait for them to take this down!
Major eyesore and right in your face!

https://www.hallwines.com

(1) Show this thread

Fed up. Gettin' older. Still got some fight left. Just waiting for the call. For my children...for my grandchildren. Constitutionalist!!!

A mere four days ago. What changed?

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response JAngel24 JAngel24 to her Publication

Large following-follows almost no one=crowds to keep attended to so to maintain that following. I stopped following those that contradicted themselves directly like this and had the same follower/follow imbalance. I do follow a few, but stop when they do this kind of thing, or try to sell me something (paraphernalia. hats, etc.), or have pay links/donation requests.

In response JAngel24 JAngel24 to her Publication

You don't have to believe in Easter to know God.

(3) Show this thread

Spiritual warrior and seeker of Truth. Gettr. SaiKate108

I have no idea what that means..”God is no respector of persons” ?
I am counfounded sometimes by your limited understanding of the divine to which you seem to ascribe ordinary mental judgmental ideas and mundane human attributes.
The divine energy is beyond the mind and embraces all in its ecstatic unconditional love. The eternal witness of its own divine play. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Encouraging self empowerment and thinking for yourself. Truth + truth = truth, every time. God wins.

In response Kathleen Ahern to her Publication

this new age stuff is a snare. dont let yoursef think too highly of yourself.

jesus christ is the focus, not the divine(insert fancy pagan word here) nonsense.

thats a lie.

stop fighting with people and start listening to the truth as it is, not what you want it to be.

(1) Show this thread

Fed up. Gettin' older. Still got some fight left. Just waiting for the call. For my children...for my grandchildren. Constitutionalist!!!

That's o.k....I'll pray for you to God because, clearly, you need it. God bless.

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

dang look how angry you sound lol

❤️Christ❤️Family❤️Country. Born Again. Here to support the Constitution and President Trump! #SaveAmerica #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Amen! Preach it brother! Never celebrated Holloween either.

Very interesting, thank you!

People, believe everything you want, but I know Jesus Christ is real! I'm in His presence when I pray! He looks upon the heart, so when I celebrate His birth and death, He sees the sincerity of my heart, not any presumed false pagan bs. In His namw. By the power of His blood.

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

I didn't even put up a Christmas tree and no Easter fake stuff going on here either. Done, until I know all the truths.

Learning something new......been a while....thanks!!!

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

All the way back to Nimrod celebrating the son of BAAL. SATANIC.

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

This may help.

WWG1WGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Kicked off twitter in the purge😏 Love to all patriots and the blind!

In response GaLa Hard to his Publication

ummmm....what exactly is that?

(1) Show this thread

preach it!

of course
thats just a snapshot
of the big picture!

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

The Resurrection is likely the "pit of Hell dwellers"main point
of attack and mockery-- Jesus rising in victory over death
the demons high fived for their own end unknowingly

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

godesses of fertility

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

all holidays are based on pagan holidays

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

That is correct

of course we all know Christmas isn't in the Bible and Christ was born on 9/11

(2) Show this thread