Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Daniel 7:14 *She will Hold THE Torch DOB ❌ 10/18/1982 ❌

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

But i Know a Call Of Duty when...
i C 1

330 at 9:17 PM...

i Hope its Not My 821st Nothing Burger lol...

aikey Breakey Heart

Purple People Eater?

Proud of being banned on FB messenger and Instagram and being suspended on Twatter Was it something I said? 😂😂😂

patriots in control

So fly.

Flipping the narrative. Only 45 could do that.👊

Time adds up to 17. Time's up?

Not an authorized preacher - Opinions are my own. Constitution & Rule of Law - Paramount. Also 17 U.S. Code § 107 #MAGA - from the Start.

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

FF on the tail, hope that doesn't mean false flag.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Revering the spells!
Come on back 19 and flip it!

badass!!!

Its time for 45 to "circle back".

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

PAST TIME!

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

A perfect 10! Looks like my flips off the high dive! 🤣😂🤣 just kidding. i would end up doing a belly wacker!

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

45 back in the tides are turning! Narrative change? The video is 45 seconds long.

God/Fam (Gkidz)/Country. 2A. Former IT Director/ Bank VP/ LEO/ EMS. Looking for verifiable TRUTH and JUSTICE. More questions than answers.

Looks like CGI to me. Must look for deeper meaning...

Light worker, truth seeker, digital soldier. Love is everything

In response JRF Patriot to his Publication

Yes, that is what it looks like

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

I had very vivid dreams of just this about four months ago, several times. The dreams only came to me during the afternoon while taking a nap. Very real and ominous and would wake me up.

(1) Show this thread

In God We Trust - All Others Bring Data #FamilyIsEverything Telegram: https://t.me/Dreamer45Forever Gab: https://gab.com/DreamerAZ

45 seconds

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

Pretty good visual representation of how I feel today.

FF~ False Flag coming

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Patriot America to his Publication

good eye!

Only followers of this user (@TheMrsJMN) can see their posts

(3) Show this thread

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

Turning over to the military?

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

So proud. We are safe because of our military. Thank you military, and thank you Preaident Trump for valuing.them !!

Is that a Q on the wing?

what is this? I've never encountered a helicopter at such a low level at my house before. No markings at all🤔

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

In response Lorraine Bowers to her Publication

We has one similar to this fly low over us on Sunday. It had a narwhal tusk on the front.

(1) Show this thread

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Full control and on the up and UP!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

45 second video - circle back and turn over for 45!
#TheBestIsYetToCome

Patriot, freedom loving American!

We are chasing our tails?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

Wow. A new tweet. That's great. Changes nothing but the time I waste watching it. We've been hanging onto tweets for months now. At what point do we finally realize tweets aren't going to change our predicament, only action on our part will....?🤔🤔

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

In response Kittenblu .... to his Publication

wow....who pissed in your cornflakes?

Only followers of this user (@17_Psalm) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

more teists and turns

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

twists🤦🏼‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

😉The video is 45 seconds.