Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thรฉn EVER BEFORE!๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

NESARA BABY!!!
WANTED TO PUSH SEND ON TWITTER AND GOT BOOTED JUST BEFORE PRESSING SEND๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅNCSWIC TWITTER NOTHING๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Interesting. Curious as to why you did not include the first 'l" thus changing the 1938 to 1958 (Jewish Gematria). Using 1958 links to an oft referenced DJT campaign video. Comments in the video seem far more aligned with the mission of US Strategic Command than NESARA. What am I missing here? Or is the goal just to find random things, plug in the Gematria, and grasp anyhting that we think fits. That doesn't seem to fit with any of the 'future proves the past'.... seems like noise.

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ValkyrieQueen in this post can reply

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

In response Valkyrie Queen to his Publication

Nice catch I was wondering the same.

I've used the Gematria calculators a lot and you're right, it'll list about 50 different words or phrases and you can pick anything from "he's the devil" to "Christ has Risen" they range that much.

Observing the frauds and laughing at fools. DNH, TNS; ZFG

In response Mark Estes to his Publication

Absolutely they do have a very broad range. It just seems too many are grasping at straws to make something 'fit' rather than letting the pieces fall into place. If, as Q posted many times, the future proves the past then I don't understand this habit. Not everything is a Comm, not everything is a crumb, and we are painfully low on bakers and mapmakers.

(1) Show this thread