NESARA BABY!!!
WANTED TO PUSH SEND ON TWITTER AND GOT BOOTED JUST BEFORE PRESSING SEND😂😂😂

💥💥💥💥NCSWIC TWITTER NOTHING💥💥💥💥

Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

🙏👍

And yet on 4/2 we still have nothing as good people continue to suffer, some to their ultimate and untimely demise. If something is actually happening, best way to end the suffering is to allow the people to see it. Otherwise, same old same old and the skull fuckings continue.

Observing the frauds and laughing at fools. DNH, TNS; ZFG

Interesting. Curious as to why you did not include the first 'l" thus changing the 1938 to 1958 (Jewish Gematria). Using 1958 links to an oft referenced DJT campaign video. Comments in the video seem far more aligned with the mission of US Strategic Command than NESARA. What am I missing here? Or is the goal just to find random things, plug in the Gematria, and grasp anyhting that we think fits. That doesn't seem to fit with any of the 'future proves the past'.... seems like noise.

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

In response Valkyrie Queen to his Publication

Nice catch I was wondering the same.

I've used the Gematria calculators a lot and you're right, it'll list about 50 different words or phrases and you can pick anything from "he's the devil" to "Christ has Risen" they range that much.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Patriot, freedom loving American!

All hell will break out........Tomorrow

NESARA is coming but unfortunately it won't be from Trump unless he removes the bad actors that are still with him. Silverton, CO is Americas NESARA.
https://unitednetwork.nunchee.tv/content/detail/6059577dc564310018802bbb/3-22-2021-Special-Live-at-5-with-Steffen-Rowe

Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thén EVER BEFORE!👊😎🇺🇸

ps because of the suspension i git distracted and forgot to head tip the person that allerted me to this great graphic@222_watcher on twitter

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

so is that 👆🏻what this 👇🏻 is about⁉️

(1) Show this thread

Dutch patriot .#SaveOurChilderenWorldwide #FakePandemic #DarkToLight #TrustThePlan 🐸🐸 Digital soldiers 🇺🇸❤🇳🇱❤ #TheGreatAwakening

Whoohooo great catch 😁

(1) Show this thread

you rock,love your posts💖

Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thén EVER BEFORE!👊😎🇺🇸

In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication

♥️🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸♥️

(1) Show this thread