We need to get mad at these people. So many involved. Teachers, Preachers, Librarians, Store owners, Police Officers, Book publishers and others that they should be able to trust. These people need to be held accountable for hurting our children, physically, mentally and emotionally. 😢

On Amazon...

Only people mentioned by @DorotheaTN in this post can reply

Intuitive Growth Coach. Aspiring Herbalist. Loving humanity through our transition to a New Earth. It's all for our Children.

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

its F-ing insanity and they dont even care!

Trumplican, #WWG1WGA, #InItTogether THE STORM IS HERE! For our children, vets and Patriots worldwide🇺🇸🐸🤙

This evil has gone too far! Leave our children alone!

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

How about this thought......they want to burn the books of scholars, and well noted authors, how about a book burning party of any library or facility that promotes these book check them out and pile them up in the front of their buildings and burn them.

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

In response Kells 1960 to her Publication

I like that idea.

(1) Show this thread

Now if this doesn't tell you we are living in the end times. God wins the wicked goes to hel

I didn't see it. I just looked.