Just wanted to share a few pictures from our menu photo shoot. Our food truck, "Good Hombres...Tacos, tortas, and more", will be open to the public the first week of June.

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Looks yummy! Where can we find this food truck?

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Nunya Business to her Publication

Knoxville, TN. We will be open in June.

(1) Show this thread

Wow, we're practically neighbors! If you ever feel like driving it down to the (MS) coast, let me know. I'll be there. (looks amazing)

🇺🇸 Proud American 🇺🇸 #2A #1A Constitutional Conservative DAR 🚫DMs XTwit: https://twitter.com/1MaidenAmerica

Looks delicioso! 😋

Jesus Christ is my Savior. ✝️🤍🙏🏻🕊 John 14:6 "I am the way, and the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me."

ugh, i love tacos! looks SO yummy!

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

Looks amazing! I wish you were in Pennsylvania!

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

Looks glorious!! Mexican food is my all-time fave - perfect combo of cooked and fresh food perfectly spiced and served with love YUM 😋 💙 best to you!!! 🇲🇽

God - Family - Freedom - Truth Proud wife and mom of 6 amazing children

Oh, that looks so festive and yummy!!! We would love to make a stop when we are on our way through Tennessee. Wishing you all the best!😀

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Love Truth to his Publication

Thank you so much.

In response Love Truth to his Publication

Thank you so much.

(2) Show this thread

Its a fiesta! Looks Great!

In response Joy Thul to his Publication

Thank you

(1) Show this thread

wow, looks amazing! i live in florida, hopefully i get there one day! Good Luck!

Knowledge is power. Truth seeker. Family is everything. Save Our Children DJT God Bless the United States of America

YUM, if we're ever in Tennessee we'll have to look you up! Looks fantastic, Best of Luck in you future endeavors!

In response Superfly17 Bowers to her Publication

Thank you and God Bless you!!!
🤜💥🤛

(1) Show this thread

Just a Husband to a beautiful wife and Dad to the greatest two turdburglars in existence. We love our country and our God. Ready 4 END!

where are you located?

In response edawg2362 CEB to his Publication

Knoxville, TN area.

In response edawg2362 CEB to his Publication

I am in Chattanooga area. We will come to eat there once you open!

(2) Show this thread

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

To see the festive, beautiful pictures of your food, then read who you are and your Mission Statement -- wow!!
All the perfect indgredients for a hugely successful and popular business.
Maybe a road trip from N. FL is in the cards?
Congratulations!! I wish you all the best.

(1) Show this thread