Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

Unbelievable! They always manage to out do
themselves...always and it's amazing!
Btw, this is hilarious.

😂😂😂

We are down in FL for the week, these kind of peolpe would still come down to vacation here. It's insanity...
one minute they are wearing it walking the empty hot streets, next they take the mask off by the pool among hundreds of people. Go figure!
Soon I'll get to the point I can't tolerate them, especially when they talk to me.
I took my son out of school, due to 5 full day/week masking he is coughing like crazy. I hate people who put children to risk with these bogus maskwearing. Educators lost my respect. Bunch of brainwashed minions.

😆

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

you know what's even MORE stupid?
📌
no resale value there

naw, just means that these people know a very little about viruses, and nothing about in cabin air filters

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

😲Just when you think the world has gone full crazy....you discover there is a whole other level on insanity.