Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Watch, share, loaded with goodies, insights into whats happening, Juan sharing decoding.

Juan O Savin . The Book of Esther . Patriots Purim

Try to just copy the link and allow the link to load, see if you can post???
Anon up supression, evidence, they dont like this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4aLWfYW_Lk

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I first posted this at 3:11 am, because people were registering at djtup.com which was not what OUR PRESIDENT informed of us of!!!

So happy!

LOVE THAT MAN!
LOVE ALL THOSE PEOPLE AND OF COURSE ALL OF YOU.
We can manifest this victory with our full support to Team 45 and full support for our brothers and sistors who may be having an ebb and flow moment - keep all you know up for a VICTORY coming soon! God Bless and so very much appreciated!

VICTORY IMMANENT!

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

USNAVY COMBAT VET - PATRIOT - TRUMP SUPPORTER - #wwg1wga

hope he reads mine

In response Patrick White to his Publication

I hope he does too!

(1) Show this thread

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

I see we were all very busy writing to Trump and team today - I know I did.. doesn't matter if he personally never sees it - it just felt good to write knowing it's going to good people. Knowing I was one of the numbers for Share Your Thoughts makes me warm inside - also knowing it was all you as well.

In response 1776 Again to his Publication

I think its SO important that everyone shares their love with DJT & team - just imagine all the hare they get - I know it must mean so much to him for every single positive message he gets :)

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

👊

(1) Show this thread

Reverse the 1:59 is 951
https://qalerts.pub/?q=951

In response General Khaos to his Publication

March madness.
Public will know soon.
Q

(1) Show this thread

Pain Coming...You Reap what you Sow...

In response First Bite to his Publication

Sept 7th, 1776 during the Revolutionary War, the American submersible craft Turtle attempts to attach a time bomb to the hull of British Admiral Richard Howe's flagship Eagle in New York Harbor.

It was the FIRST USE of a SUBMARINE in naval warfare.

(1) Show this thread

Late Nighter @ the Lago!

(1) Show this thread