Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

amazing work piecing this together patriot! sending it to family and friends now!

Oath Taker, Fighter for Freedom, and lover of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.

I am ready for this part of the plan to go into play and arrests start. Because, the longer this goes on, the left is going to pull a plot twist and start blaming anything covid related on the former administration. 😡 Which will only keep the already controlled people more controlled.

Awesome work!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Jesus is my Savior Trump is my President. Patriot, wife, momma & grandma. Southern by the Grace of God.

reminds me of Its A wonderful Life. lots of George Baileys around.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Amen, Ham!! That's what I keep trying to tell those who doubt- Revelation 17:17 - we have to see what could have been to appreciate what is to come!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I needed to see that, thank you