Stop participating in bullshit traditions.

Easter?

Since when did Christ's ressurection fit with white bunny rabbits and colored eggs?

We've all been duped folks.

The ones that claim to lead are not leaders.

They're either brainwashed or participating players.

Pagans have been tricking us our whole lives.

The time to stop going along with it is NOW!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

It's Resurrection Sunday. Easter is a Baal unholy day.

G312
Jhn 4:25
The woman *said to Him, “I know that Messiah is coming (He who is called Christ); when that One comes, He will declare G312 all things to us.”

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

did easter, christmas etc. but personally i never attached it to a religon. my kids know it as times to do for others. give gifts to others at christmas not looking for gifts vack. hold an egg hunt for famlies to gather and enjoys the littles adventure. watch the littles share the eggs so all have same amount. use a negative commercial event to raise kindness and sharing. Use the cabals tools against them. its much more fun to create good , smiles and laughter. We all have free will. sometimes saying " don't do" a certain thing creates them to do it because you said no. where ever you are bring joy and love. love always wins.

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

we need to relearn everything!!

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Even as a kid, I thought easter was odd. The whole rabbit and egg thing just didn't make sense

Patriot trusting the Plan of President Donald J. Trump! I don't want a Revolution, I want a a Reckoning! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #Godwins

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

Okay Doc...Fine, I'm Reclaiming my own holidays, rabbits and eggs good for the tummy😋, BUT you are not going to take away my sugar plum fairies dancing around in my head🤪🧚

I am pretty sure that Easter comes from Ishtar. It has been awhile since I researched all this, but I came away convinced that Easter is a pagan fertility celebration. I prefer to call the day we celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ - Resurrection Day.

In response Diane Ross to her Publication

Easter and Christmas are both pagan “holidays”

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

I agree, I rejoice on the particular day and many across the world will participate in Easter celebrations on the Orthodox Holiday...does it matter? NO. I choose to remember my Risen Lord by gathering with family and having hopefully a heavenly day. The energy wasted on these types of arguments really is such a waste. Also...don't Fuss with my chocolate bunny. He did nothing wrong!!! He just wants to be eaten, is that so wrong???

(2) Show this thread

The first clue should have been rabbits and eggs. Rabbits don't lay eggs.

But then, the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy......we've been lied to our entire lives; passed on because of the innocence which was actually, not as innocent as we think!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Christmas: to get everyone to run up their credit cards
Easter: to help the candy industry

Luv my country 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Luv my freedom 🇺🇸🇺🇸fighter for truth!! Wide awake!! 🙏In God We Trust🙏

In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication

Exactly! What does Santa Claus have to do with Christ and Christmas?!

(1) Show this thread

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

Christian missionaries used the pagan holidays to help bring the pagans into Christianity. Enjoying Santa at Christmas and the Easter Bunny at Easter as a kid never lessened my close walk with God nor my true understanding of those holidays which is up to parents to instill in their children.

plus d'oeufs de Paques alors ? 🙄merde

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

Many holiday (holy days) have been bastardized and commercialized. Without Jesus we would perish. His resurrection is what Easter is all about. Things may get distorted but God never changes. His word never changes. His promise has never changed. Christians are charged with "the great commission" of telling others about Jesus. God is not the author of confusion. Have faith and focus your hearts and mind on Jesus. The gate is narrow. 🕊🕊🕊

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

All "christian" holidays are actually Pagan solstice and lunar calendar events. I personally do not celebrate any if them. Yes....I am a Christian.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(1) Show this thread

Well, that's our own damn fault, isn't it? We stopped reading the Bible for ourselves and gave the responsibility of translating it all for us to charlatans.We got lazy AF....Nobody put a gun to our heads and made us celebrate rabbits and eggs.

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

Never understood it and my kids were never care. Now that they are in early and began to question it.
Thank Q movement every day that not only waking up adults but also teens. Mine, atleast. They begin to question everything and actual research and even be careful with the sources.
#win

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

*... Now that they are in early TEENS...

(1) Show this thread

Christ-following Patriot mother of five

Never liked the idea of easter bunnies and egg hunts. Never made sense to me to, even as a child. What could that possibly have to do with Jesus' resurrection?

You can thank Emperor Constantine and the Council of Nicea for merging Easter with the pagan celebration of Spring. It was considered pragmatic at the time, since Rome was tearing itself to pieces with Pagans and Christians ripping each other to shreds. Many rituals of Christianity have Pagan origins, including consuming the "flesh and blood" of Christ. It works well with the tradition of the Last Supper, which was the Passover meal Jesus shared with His Apostles. The Sabbath was originally Saturday, as in the Jewish tradition, but got moved to the day that Pagans worshipped the sun, also known as SUNday. Even Jesus, Himself, was merged with the Pagan god Horus; Isis, the ancient goddess and mother of Horus, was also a virgin mother. Also, fun fact, the new year used to begin in Spring. But then King Charle IX of France in 1564 changed it. Those who stuck to the original new year instead of the new one in January were called fools. And that is the story of April Fools Day.

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

The Satanists feast during Easter .... Their sacrifices intensify over this time ..... remember to them Jesus was their greatest sacrifice .....Bunnies & Adrenochrome etc etc they put it in your face

Now look at the timing of the Ship in the Suez canal .... Spanner in the works of their “supply”

https://gab.com/boxoffrogs https://www.bitchute.com/channel/6Slcf1bDEBd8/ https://rumble.com/c/c-2352810 https://odysee.com/@HNiCC:1

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
Foo Fighters - Monkey Wrench ( Lyrics HQ ) - YouTube

From The color and the shape album 1997

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

i hope they are not getting their supply! even though did not unload the cargo for everyone to see like we hoped. We have to keep faith God is in control and Whitehats are doing what God says.

(2) Show this thread

👍Exactly ,mate...

Well ya but, let's not throw the baby out with the bath water. Really evil hearted people have been tricking us. Catholicism means "Universal Church" and was created by the Roman Government to bring all of their cultures religions into one that everyone could (had to) follow. In this religion were placed traditions and overlapping symbolism from many prominent belief systems of their day.

None of the belief systems are inherently bad, paganism just means a belief system that is not a major belief system, turns out... just looked it up.... But even classical "paganism" like witchcraft isn't bad or evil. Just another boogeyman.

❤️Christ❤️Family❤️Country. Born Again. Here to support the Constitution and President Trump! #SaveAmerica #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Amen! Never did the "Easter" thing and say "Happy Ressurection Day". Well said Doc!

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

ishtar is the goddess of fertility. its a pagan holiday celebrated with sex and rape. all holidays are based upon pagan holidays

Daniel 7:14 *She will Hold THE Torch DOB ❌ 10/18/1982 ❌

My Rabbits twerk for Daddy...
The info Up