🟠Jesse waters talking about how we’re watching a scripted movie👀👀 that is literally being produced and staged for us 🤯

And he shows a clip of THE TRUMAN SHOW which is what I have been telling you all to watch!!!!!!!!!! So many times!!!

He says Biden is being played by Jim Carey🤯🤯😳😳😳

How journalist’s questions are scripted...

Claims Fox isn’t included in the play(false)

Says Biden presidency has ‘producers’

Says Biden forgot his lines

And calls Harris an understudy...TOO GOOD🥳
The truth sets us free...

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Ive looked up the heighths of Jim Carrey- two inches to tall. James woods - an inch to short but guess who is the exact same heighth as Joe? Steve Martin.

🍿and the turning on each other begins 🍻🇺🇸

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

Better Call Saul 😉
I believe he would play Biden very well...

Bob Odenkirk

Only followers of this user (@Hopeful1) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Could very well be.

@QakeBaker & I have been going back & forth on whether it was Jim Carrey or James Woods.

After that fall up the stairs, we agreed it's Jim Carrey.

Patriotic Christian woman. Horse lover. Love President Trump. I live in The Last Best Place.

GRRRRRRR!!!

Very well done.

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

President Donald J. Trump Is Our Commander In Chief. U.S. Army Vietnam Era Veteran 6/72 -7/79 Ex Lead Guitarist

I'm just shocked Fox let him air it. Maybe because the Buyden administration has declared war on them they've wised up.

FJB .......Trump is my President

I saw Jim Carey was not a good guy on a couple different post and the list that went around about the arrest and executions at Gitmo he was on it but cant be confirmed .

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

Yep, me too.

(1) Show this thread

makes perfect sense

Awesome....no matter who's playing Biden....haha

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

Biden is played by James woods.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

He misspelled annoying imbecile (harris)

"Treat the word impossible as nothing more than motivation." DJT

This is what we have been saying for months, now in the mainstream, watch the Water!
Also, Bidan's twitter pic looks exactly like the Truman Show.

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. 🇺🇸 **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

whaaaaaa? on msm??? 🤯

Watch the water....

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

James Woods........

I will surrender to only ONE being in my life, and that is God. I do not follow people that do not make their own posts.

I am not convinced its Jim Carrey. Jim Carrey has too big of an ego and his personality always shines through what ever he does. Even on the SNL skits of him playing Biden, you could tell it was Carrey.

I have no doubt the Potato in Chief isnt who they are promoting him to be, but I dont think its Carrey.