Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Trump made it known today that Fauci and Birx are criminals.

To me it sounds like white hats hijacked the vaccine operation.

Country living / Grow your own food/ Truth- let`s get it out there! / Dark to light!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

USA vaccine related deaths are higher in 3 month this year compared to 10 years total! That is only USA. From my country, hearing deaths after vaccines every week. People are dying after the shots in lots! How is it a white hat op?

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Country Anon to her Publication

[they] were notorious in manipulating "statistics"
maybe _both_ sides are....

We Have To Have FAITH

Remember! You are watching a movie.

This is not a game.
We are in WWIII -- an info war -- for the good of all humanity.

Country living / Grow your own food/ Truth- let`s get it out there! / Dark to light!

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

I know, I know, but I live in a really small country and everyone knows everyone here, so when someone dies after the vax, it is obvious, that no manipulating with the info, they really are dead. Everyone also knows, what they do in the hospitals to get the statistics up. A person goes to the hospital, feeling mild symptoms and panic- after 3 days dead! Young people too, this is so bad...

I'm sorry that you have heard of so many dying from the vax.
Is that what's on their death certificate? Not to make light of your concerns.

I will be praying for you, that your heart may FILL with Peace, courage, faith, and hope.

We All are living in extraordinarily difficult times, perhaps even more difficult and Evil than we know.

We can't control others.
We CAN influence our own internal state

Look out into the world (you are in the country! so much Beauty in Nature!!) and witness all that you are grateful for and LOVE.

LOVE is the best natural vaxx imaginable.

Peace be with you, my friend.

In response Country Anon to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @stunninglyboring in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Radiant Patriot -Z, click on at the bottom under it