Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I keep hearing everyone say... so many people are dying from the vaccine.

I'm not sure you're thinking logically.

At any given moment in time, many people in the United States are dying no matter what. Some that took the vax and some that didn't.

It's always been this way. It's the law of numbers/averages.

Either show massive proof that people are dying as a direct reaction to the vaccine or shut up.

I am anti-vax through and through but a lot of anons lost their ability to think logically after 1.20.

God, Country and Family. I love President Trump. 💞 Stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God. Jesus is King 🙏

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Less than 10% reported for Adverse reactions.

This ⬆ it is well know in the medical field that only 10% of reactions are actually reported. With the#s of covid vax injury and deaths reported it is about 30% of those that have gotten the shot- not a math wiz but that seems like a very high probability.

I personally know at least 4 people that had adverse reactions- all young and healthy. None of them reported their reactions.

In response Nothing IsRandom to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @qmamanon in this post can reply

God, Country and Family. I love President Trump. 💞 Stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God. Jesus is King 🙏

In response Qmam anon to his Publication

My daughter knows a RN in perfect health, got the vax. 2 days later had a seizure and died( 3 children one just graduated last year and the other 2 are in their 20s). She also has a gf who got the Pfizer 1 shot - ok 2nd shot - has not felt the same since. She is 24.