Hi. Just to keep everyone updated.... I am going to change my prediction from 2 weeks to 6-8 weeks. Maybe earlier. All the smoke will lift and the truth will be obvious and undeniable. I promise, we have the royal straight flush. It is just going to take that long to play out. You may see things dribble out before then, but it is going to take 6-8 weeks for this hand of bridge to play out. But we GOT these sumbitches. I promise. https://t.me/PatrickMByrne

Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐢🐱 Yeshua πŸ™πŸ‘‘

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

Actions speak louder than words. I wish these people would do something instead of talking πŸ™„

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

Always looking towards the goal post.. Hopefully sooner than later of course.. But def getting tired of the "dangling of the carrot".. every week it's something else.. Just keep praying!!

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

No dates, let's just live our lives and pray. We need to get in touch with God, our selves and our families. Continuing to swirl around in all the evil and negativity is only fueling the dark πŸ™β£πŸ™