Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

AF Ret Dis Vet ☆ Prv Q/TS Clearance ☆ IT Systems Eng/Dev ☆ Funny w/ Chronic #Pain ☆ GOD ☆ Truther ☆ #Dercum's Disease ☆ #Fibro

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Ha maybe the same USSTRATCOM Web Admin also keeps that site operating ;)

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

...sorry, i meant the 2nd graph.

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

check out the chart at the top there...

'Curiouser and curiouser' - but not unexpected. The time to worry is when ALL Schumann Resonance sites suddenly go DARK.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Blessed to be alive, aware and participating in this amazing unfolding of the truth of freedom. Standing strong!

Until they come back, heree is an alternate Schumann site.
http://www.poleshiftnews.com/schumann-resonance.html

That is very weird!

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

That is strange....

internet flipping?

come again...😳

Trump is my Pres. JFK, Jr. my VP; Jesus my BFF; Silly, snarky, loving protector of God's family & children. Joshua 1:9 Pureblood. IYKYK.

Maybe because it's about to blow up? Just sayin'.

http://sosrff.tsu.ru/?page_id=7

It is in Russian I believe. Takes a bit to learn how to manuver the site. The image comes across much clearer!

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

In response 1TC Ames to his Publication

When I go to this site it asks me if I want it translated to English........which is good since my Russian is non existant.....

(1) Show this thread

Stand for the 🇺🇸 | Kneel at the ✝️ | Trust the plan 🐸

Very strange!! 🤔

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

Yes strange - any word on why?

🤨🧐

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Oh no!!! I wonder why.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

very dasting!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

What!?

WOW REALLY.... HHHHUUUMMMM INTERDASTING IS RIGHT

interdasting

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

@kimrunner - what's up with this?

very weird

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

thought sync.. 🤔