🏛 POLITICS - MyPillow guy Mike Lindell says that "Donald Trump will be back in office in August” as a result of the voter fraud lawsuit he'll be filing. []

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

My bloody profile pic is not me and In my mind depicts me winning a battle with a cig. God is my truth.

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

does august play into nesara 120 days?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

wth is up with that eye on the pic w/the eagle? and august? seriously? all unvax people will be grounded to our homes - unable to go anywhere - and guns will be confiscated by then. this plan is seriously not aligning with me. and what about "no dates"? i am thinking that is a narrative - a fake narrative. if this is a war against dimensionals (evil) - they see it all anyway so sharing details doesn't mess up the plan.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

wth is up with that eye on the pic w/the eagle? and august? seriously? all unvax people will be grounded to our homes - unable to go anywhere - and guns will be confiscated by then. this plan is seriously not aligning with me. and what about "no dates"? i am thinking that is a narrative - a fake narrative. if this is a war against dimensionals (evil) - they see it all anyway so sharing details doesn't mess up the plan.

Why thee eye behind him? Does he not know? Praying that his lawsuit is successful and may he be the David that slays Goliath!

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Yawn

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

He means April, must be a typo!!