Pretty cool that even with a suspended account, we can pop into Twitter still to check on some faves👇🏻

Only people mentioned by @elaineshtein in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG #SAVE THE CHILDREN #LET'S TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK PATRIOTS! #HOLD THE LINE! #GOD WINS!

In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

Right there with you, together we stand! It is awesome to see so many Patriots holding the line! God bless all of us!

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

yup! i never logged out so I check every day & have also shared good posts. don't care if I can't say anything there. this is the land of freedom

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

no Clue how this photo got attached to that reply! 🤣

(1) Show this thread

She's such a cute, lovely spirit.

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

I just love Veronica!! Awesome Patriot!!

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

I may have shed a tear or two... but i have my faith back and im 🤨💪🏼🇺🇸

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

here she is

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

i love her such a ray of sun light!!

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

veronica is on here too@whaleswarrior

Yep, having Joe as Pres is scary, but I'm bracing myself for a bigger scare. Something to awaken everyone!

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

In response HOUND DOG to her Publication

Yeah...it's been a week, that's for sure. However, I too, don't feel this was the scare event yet. Also notable...we have not yet experienced anything we can call the "sky event" yet either.

(1) Show this thread

Never had Twitter, always followed my favorites but now they're on here😁

I miss her laugh for sure...

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

You actually don't need any account at all. I logged out of my suspended accounts and just check in occasionally now with the folks I followed. Search works fine, and you can see what's trending. The only limits are in interaction.

In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication

I would love to know how you logged out of your suspended account. I want to officially delete mine but it won't allow me to do so since I'm suspended.

(1) Show this thread

I adore that woman. She is love, light and hope.

#SaveOurChildren WWG1WGA TB Bucs, Lightning, Rays. Registered Nurse. Love music.

veronica is here on anonup try
@whales_warrier

In response Rose May to her Publication

Thanks for letting me know!

(1) Show this thread

SHE IS HERE ....

love her!

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

In response Dog Fluffpup to his Publication

Yes!!!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@PepeLuvzMe) can see their posts