Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

When will the masses discover that there are two governments currently running in tandem? 🤔
Beijing Biden's fake fraudulent one and most importantly the other lawfully one run by the military. 🤨

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

Any sign Emergency Transmission tests anywhere....seems quiet??

From what I've heard, there was supposed to have been one on the 20th but the bad guys threw a monkey wrench into the operation. Something to the threat of a dirty bomb being released if the good guys went ahead of the plans to remove the bad guys all at once in DC.
I know this sounds wacko and a bit diasappointing to hear but the plans had to be postponed for a later date. The plan will still go forward though it will be somewhat harder to round all of them up. Patience is a virtue I suppose. 😩

In response ... ... to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

Saving the Republic **without** loss of innocent lives isn't easy. Battles never go as planned. God's Will be done and that includes every opportunity 4 conversion of sat@n1sts.

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

Yeah heard that...personally I think it might be understandable disinformation or not correct. Biden seems as if he's controlled right off the bat. Non Gov jet, Exec Actions, Trumps flights (see Monkeywerx) etc. We'll see my friend 👍