When will the masses discover that there are two governments currently running in tandem? 🤔
Beijing Biden's fake fraudulent one and most importantly the other lawfully one run by the military. 🤨

Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

Any sign Emergency Transmission tests anywhere....seems quiet??

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

In response ... ... to his Publication

From what I've heard, there was supposed to have been one on the 20th but the bad guys threw a monkey wrench into the operation. Something to the threat of a dirty bomb being released if the good guys went ahead of the plans to remove the bad guys all at once in DC.
I know this sounds wacko and a bit diasappointing to hear but the plans had to be postponed for a later date. The plan will still go forward though it will be somewhat harder to round all of them up. Patience is a virtue I suppose. 😩

(1) Show this thread

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

When it is shovelled down their stupid necks on TV......load the tape.....

Don't argue with stupid, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. ~Mark Twain 💫IAM a Old Soul 💫 #GodWins✨

One on foreign land and one on AMERICAN soil. 😁

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world...

When Trump is inagurated as the 19th President, I belive on March 4th.

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

Hoping soon. I am in a very DEM area and I am surrounded by the most brainwashed people. They are blinded by MSM.

Husband, father, Son of God, taxpayer, patriot.

i hope that happens soon!