If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Andy Tomo to his Publication

Here's what freaks me the most about this...
They always pre-inform us through media/movies/series, etc. of the intent and goals often outlining things in detail even and we don't pick up on it till too late.
One of the biggest blockbusting series in recent times just finished arising with several back-to-back seasons and still branched off into more even from that.

"The Walking Dead"

What the hell really is in these vaccines? WIll the vaccinated turn and infect the non-vaccinated? Was this series a message? A warning?

I don't like thinking that believe me but I cannot shake that naggin uneasy feeling and stop thinking along these lines when seeing or hearing about the vaccines and the first-ever in history the use of genetic modifications through vaccines using the world as a test subject.

Was this a time bomb with the trigger set for something like to happen in the near future?f

Can you summarize the walking dead movie so I can form an opinion on this also? Thanks!!!

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Catturd_Fan in this post can reply

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Catturd_ Fan to his Publication

It is a series that just finished like a decade-long run I think and now branched off into other series from that and continues still. About a virus that turned most of humanity into zombies. It is ALL over literally. Ads, pictures, memes galore, drink cups from fast food places...

https://www.youtube.com/show/SC_cK0nmWFWWgWejxGvKfQ-A?season=1

Yeshua is my savior and Trump is my President #MAGA #KAGA tribe of Judah

Did you see where the CDC said they was preparing for Zombie's and also the CDC was in the walking dead remember

thank you

(2) Show this thread