Only people mentioned by @Truthseeker1001 in this post can reply

In response Andy Tomo to his Publication

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Here's what freaks me the most about this...
They always pre-inform us through media/movies/series, etc. of the intent and goals often outlining things in detail even and we don't pick up on it till too late.
One of the biggest blockbusting series in recent times just finished arising with several back-to-back seasons and still branched off into more even from that.

"The Walking Dead"

What the hell really is in these vaccines? WIll the vaccinated turn and infect the non-vaccinated? Was this series a message? A warning?

I don't like thinking that believe me but I cannot shake that naggin uneasy feeling and stop thinking along these lines when seeing or hearing about the vaccines and the first-ever in history the use of genetic modifications through vaccines using the world as a test subject.

Was this a time bomb with the trigger set for something like to happen in the near future?f

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Can you summarize the walking dead movie so I can form an opinion on this also? Thanks!!!

Yeshua is my savior and Trump is my President #MAGA #KAGA tribe of Judah

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Same with Fear of the walking dead they keep going on

(2) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

People around me don't even read anything about these vicious shots. I say they're unsafe and people literally step away. I send info like this to them and they never read it or mention receiving it. There is no discernment. They are truly sheep.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

What Are They Putting In Your Brain During Covid-19 “Testing”?
Lorraine Day, M.D.

https://www.goodnewsaboutgod.com/studies/dr_day/updates/Vaccinating%20through%20Nasal%20testing%20swabs.pdf