If you can crack the secret hidden deep in the rainbow, then you know how deep the lies really were. Think big. Satan tried defiling the rainbow for this very reason. Unfortunately Hillary wasn't able to shatter the glass ceiling. We win because we won. Enjoy the show.#NCSWIC

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

There is a reason why Trump talked so much about Ice breaker ships and he mentioned not without a reason that we would go to the ends of the earth, as far as I know there is no end if this is a round ball eh? Ice Breakers will reveal the Truth of this planet/Realm as Nikola Tesla called it!

also as a tiny reminder, Trump said once he spoke to someonw who was not in THIS particular world. In which world exactly was that person?

Don't argue with stupid, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. ~Mark Twain ๐Ÿ’ซIAM a Old Soul ๐Ÿ’ซ #GodWinsโœจ

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

I tell my sister we live in a realm all the time. She thinks Iโ€™m a nut. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Enlightened Momma to her Publication

Have you been listening to 'Kryon' videos, 'Old Soul'? I have! THey are awesome! ๐Ÿ’ซ

Don't argue with stupid, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. ~Mark Twain ๐Ÿ’ซIAM a Old Soul ๐Ÿ’ซ #GodWinsโœจ

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

I love Kryon! Alan Watts too.

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

Cool - didn't know about Alan Watts ๐Ÿ’ž

You can find a lot of Alan Watts videos on YouTube.๐Ÿ™‚

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Enlightened_Momma in this post can reply

Got it on my to-do list for today! Thank you so much! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป