If you can crack the secret hidden deep in the rainbow, then you know how deep the lies really were. Think big. Satan tried defiling the rainbow for this very reason. Unfortunately Hillary wasn't able to shatter the glass ceiling. We win because we won. Enjoy the show.#NCSWIC

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Con "firmament" ed!

Only followers of this user (@MaggieLynn2) can see their posts

🤯The inverse colors of the double rainbow unlocked it for me....

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

🐸

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

8 miles deep and rockets keep hitting the dome The biggest secret of all. They cant figure out how to get out before we all wake up! BOOM!

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

HQPPY EASTER FRENS🐸🐸✝️✝️✝️✝️

The rainbow is reflecting the shape of firmament. What a pretty site that it is! God talks about his great work in the firmament. I live on a level plane 😁

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

this was 2 weeks back i thought I could really touch it ❤❤❤
#Godswork

ah.....a beautiful double....did you notice, the double has the colors in 'inverse'.....like....as in a 'reflection'.....

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

I lived on Maui the rainbow was so close I pulled over my car and knew I could chase it to the end . God Is All There Is ! ♥️

(2) Show this thread

of all the rabbit holes, this one messes with me the most. You would think God would want us to know.

I am a faithful follower of God, Jesus & The Holy Spirit! Patriot;Q & Trump supporter! Author of “Lady In Waiting For The Promises Of God”!

Please enlighten us on the Rainbow!

In response Teresa Hiers to his Publication

watch this video, it talks about rainbows starting at the 43 minute mark.....It blew my mind!! https://www.bitchute.com/video/7d03557ycOJe/

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Karla0109) can see their posts

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

Thats easy,

Genesis 9:13

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

This is the year we take back rainbows and owls from the Luciferians. I like owls, and they're another one of God's magnificent creations.

🇺🇸CrazyBeautiful human RAISEDRIGHT. Normal is BORING. Inappropriate humor and sarcasm are my coping mechanisms. I miss my President 😢❤️

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

I just gathered all if my beautiful owl things today and put them in a bag to get rid of...but I dont wanna!!!
Waaaaaa😭😩😡 K Im done whining now;)

♥️They are amazing creatures, i agree ♥️

PS. Satin is a DICK!

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

Amen!!

(2) Show this thread

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

The belief in a spheroid planet is hardly Satanic, it was proposed by Greek philosophers who had no contact with the Jewish cosmology and of course no contact with a yet to be Christianity.

Before you call the Greeks Satanic for being Pagans you might want to consider the influence of Greek thought on Christian theology and the New Testament itself (written in common Greek) starting with Paul and later Augustine.

Furthermore, Copernocus's heliocentric model does not propose the Sun at the center of the cosmos, only at the center of the Solar System.

Such a theory based on his empirical data is not Sun worship or evidence of Sun worship, let alone Satanism.

Just because people don't accept Genesis cosmology doesn't make them Satanists.

How would the ancient world have had empirical evidence of a solid firmament anyway?

At best it would have been an inference drawn from observation, just like modern astronomy.

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

The rainbow takes on the shape of the firnament (dome) above us.

I'm pissed the GAY community hijacked the Rainbow to flaunt their sexual preferences.. The Tranny Agenda has got to go!!

In response kimber Hay to his Publication

my exact thought

(1) Show this thread

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

deep inside is your higher self, God. evil always tries to parasite off what’s good. satan tries to infiltrate your mind & then inject you with poison.
when you remember who you are & why you are here, satan can no longer infect you. god wins. every time.

The rainbow shows the dome we currently live under and supports the "firmament" references to earth in the Bible. If Satan could destroy the rainbow, or re-claim it as a sign for evil (LGBTQ2) than, over time, he appears to be the Creator.

Likewise, If you accept that God only created sentient life here - you diminish the true, living God that is infinite Creator. This belief is also pushed by Satanists because it makes Satan look more powerful because if he controls this realm, than he wants you to believe this realm is all there is. Make sense?

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

I've read several explanations of this recently but yours is the most concise & direct. Simply put, it makes sense. Thanks

(1) Show this thread

Hard core Digital Soldier and proud Anon. God, country and children FIRST!

Lightworker Pleiadian Truthseeker Galactic Federation of Light🙌Intuitive Empath🙌🙏🙏👼

Somewhere over the rainbow!🌈🙌🤗

According to GOD's word.. the rainbow was set in the sky to remind Him of his covenant to Never take the earth out by flood again. LGBT rainbows only have 6 colors where GOD's has 7. You are right, those in Christ have already won!!

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

in a past life ,I had$$& was scuttled on the Titanic.. I was a man & paid my way onto a lifeboat.. next life I was a Chinese farmer & was beheaded by the Japanese in the road to nanking.. now in this life .. my grt grt grt grt uncle was this guy(back during the founding of this nation.. connection u think?
https://www.sciencefacts.net/malus-law.html

In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication

GOD does not reincarnate!! Satan perhaps...but Not GOD.

(1) Show this thread

Polite Enquiry: Why are you encouraging people to sit back and do nothing, when they need to be out at city/borough/district/county level, working to take back their states? 🤔

https://www.steeltruth.com/forum/general-discussions/you-ve-been-served-call-to-action-for-americans?fbclid=IwAR0yuuNEbEIZlsx4tXlQbUb1JGMVonUkufxCKEaFa71R-6LQ2bW4P5CA9rs

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Mye Sh’Rona to her Publication

I have no recollection of anyone saying do "nothing" vs "don't take the law into your own hands and start revolutionary actions" which I HAVE heard said. Two entirely different requests.

(1) Show this thread

flat earth.......

Lets not just tear down the dome...lets shatter it into a million pieces.#GodWins#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#armorofGod

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

Firmament

All i know is the rainbow is a promise God made noah he would never flood the earth again to destroy all humanity and it def doesn't represent the lgbtq nonsense lol

In response Julie Brown to his Publication

You know, or you read it somewhere??

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives