You have a purpose. Do not break, do not give in, and do not bend the knee. We got this, Patriots. God bless!#wwg1wga#thestormisuponus#GodWins

Only people mentioned by @TrumperWavin in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

In response John Reese to his Publication

We are with God and we will never give up fighting for Him and our Country NOTHING MATTERS MORE THAN SAVING OUR CHILDREN The wicked will burn for this if it's the last thing we do AMEN

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

6 years i was diagnosed with cancer and i questioned God's purpose for me. Now i understand the plan. i survived to spread the good news with you all. Born 6/13 at 11:11am and named after the Angel Gabriel, I am here to attest that the Divine lives and is leading us to His magnificence. Float in faith. God will never fail you.

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

✝️God will always be there for you, May you always be healthy and blessed

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

watched a documentary that a lady that was a vet got cancer and she knew that dog worming medicine was linked to removing tumors in animals so she tried it on herself and her cancer went away so other people she told that to it also work for them. also vitamin B17 kills cancer it comes in its highest form in apricot seeds would you can buy online the reason why people get more cancer now is because they've been making everything seedless along with other harmful things they have been doing to our food and environment. baking soda water with little bit of agave to sweeten it up works too

(3) Show this thread

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Amen amen amen🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Navy Vet || WV Proud || The best is yet to come! || WWG1WGA

Welcome, good to see you!

So glad to see you again! 💚

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana glad to see ya made it over!This is Reese?

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Happy to see you hear after another purge!

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

Hi "John Reece Trumper Wavin"‼️‼️‼️

Glad you to see you here!!! 🙏🏼😎✝️🍿🐸

you will love how this movie ends. .