Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING!
It is hard to explain "family" in the military.
As a civilian we have frens that love us, but in the military those frens ARE more family than just frens.

I still have a few military family still living,& I know that even if we have not talked in a while, Nana could call any of them ANY TIME of the day or night to say, "I need you here" & they would just drop everything & get on a plane. They would not think twice about it,&Nana would do the same for them.
How many ppl do you have in your life that would do that?
They ARE FAMILY not just frens.
@vincentkennedy

Proud Patriot NYPD 113pct (Ret) โ€œFortDespairโ€ Law & Order Liberty & Justice for All~ God Family Country President Trump ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Its a beautiful feeling and its the same with my police family. There are great people that walk amongst us, God Bless ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโค๏ธ

I feel sure that it is. It is really hard to describe the feeling of commitment to each other that exists.
I think it has a lot to do with the fact that they put their lives on the line every day and they are the only ones that FOR REAL each others backs 24/7.

In response Nanette NYPatriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Proud Patriot NYPD 113pct (Ret) โ€œFortDespairโ€ Law & Order Liberty & Justice for All~ God Family Country President Trump ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I do believe you are correct, when the possibilty of death exists, a brotherhood is born and remains for a lifetime. It's a true blessing to be cherished and closely held. Have a wonderful day ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Nanette NYPatriot to her Publication

๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜‡

(1) Show this thread