FAMILY IS EVERYTHING!
It is hard to explain "family" in the military.
As a civilian we have frens that love us, but in the military those frens ARE more family than just frens.

I still have a few military family still living,& I know that even if we have not talked in a while, Nana could call any of them ANY TIME of the day or night to say, "I need you here" & they would just drop everything & get on a plane. They would not think twice about it,&Nana would do the same for them.
How many ppl do you have in your life that would do that?
They ARE FAMILY not just frens.
@vincentkennedy

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
The background pic looks kinda like Garden of the Gods, Colorado Springs.
just sayin'

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

Such a BEAUTFUL message, thank you for sharing your HEART and for EVERYTHING you have done to make this GREAT SPIRITUAL AWAKENING happen! Most of all THANK YOU, for your service to our Country, OUR MILTARTY are the REAL LIFE HEROES and it's way past time for EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU TO BE HONORDED, RESPECTED, and you DESERVE to be FINANICALLY REWARDED!! Your LIVES should mean more to the WORLD! I hope and PRAY that this sends a LOUD message once it's realized by those still sleeping; the TRUE DEEPTH of SCARFICE!
GOD BLESS OUR GREAT MILITARY, GOD BLESS PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP...GOD BLESS AMER

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Lisa Dianne to her Publication

Thank you for the blessings hun, I was the wife of a military man just to be clear, but it is for both enlisted and their families.
Even greater for us wifes as these men would still do this for me even tho my husband is decesased. That is just how deeply the commitment of family is for the military.

(1) Show this thread

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication

Awwh WaQie, that is soooo cute! Nana sure hopes you get your doggy back, I bout lost one of mine night b4 last. He electricuted himself. It just about took him out.

(1) Show this thread

Proud Patriot NYPD 113pct (Ret) β€œFortDespair” Law & Order Liberty & Justice for All~ God Family Country President Trump πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’ͺπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Its a beautiful feeling and its the same with my police family. There are great people that walk amongst us, God Bless πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈ

In response Nanette NYPatriot to her Publication

I feel sure that it is. It is really hard to describe the feeling of commitment to each other that exists.
I think it has a lot to do with the fact that they put their lives on the line every day and they are the only ones that FOR REAL each others backs 24/7.

(1) Show this thread

Baseball M⚾️M πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ❀️ is FOREVER πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈFor GOD & Country πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

So TRUE!!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ¦