Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!๐Ÿ† A Patriot ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Leader in #5D ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ๏ธ ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 ๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

When people ask me whatโ€™s the best way to start their journey/future evolution to#5Dconsciousness, I usually will make sure they have identified and learned all of the false indoctrination, the real truths of society, and explain the 3D enslaved fear/pain matrix of duality we have lived in our whole lives.

Next I recommend to track all of your emotions daily. These two charts I suggest having printed out, and placed in multiple areas you will consistently see it, both consciously and sub- consciously throughout your day. Emotions tend to spiral in either a positive or negative direction. You have free will to decide if you are in an ascending or descending spiral. Your emotions are only controlled by you. A major piece of advise when dealing with difficult personalities *Respond donโ€™t react! (always!)

If you on the downward spiral. Immediately use sound frequencies/healing to reset. Going out in nature/exercise are also great ways.

๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค144๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ
#FreeHumanity
#5DNewEart

Only people mentioned by @BreeZ45Q in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from BreeZe45 QZQ, click on at the bottom under it