When people ask me what’s the best way to start their journey/future evolution to#5Dconsciousness, I usually will make sure they have identified and learned all of the false indoctrination, the real truths of society, and explain the 3D enslaved fear/pain matrix of duality we have lived in our whole lives.

Next I recommend to track all of your emotions daily. These two charts I suggest having printed out, and placed in multiple areas you will consistently see it, both consciously and sub- consciously throughout your day. Emotions tend to spiral in either a positive or negative direction. You have free will to decide if you are in an ascending or descending spiral. Your emotions are only controlled by you. A major piece of advise when dealing with difficult personalities *Respond don’t react! (always!)

If you on the downward spiral. Immediately use sound frequencies/healing to reset. Going out in nature/exercise are also great ways.

🦁❤️👼🤍144🤍👼❤️🦁
#FreeHumanity
#5DNewEart

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

I think these are all beautiful and good for us to remember. We are only masters of our own universe, thus the effort of trying to "convince" someone or "correct" anothers thought is NOT really productive or beneficial, unless they have asked directly for your input.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Love it! Thank you so much! Trying to be uptone most of the time. Great for bringing this to the attention of the many people.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

If you fiind yourself slipping downward, stop the process!

Take a shower & visualize washing your stress down the drain.

Have a hot batch with fragrant moisturizing bath salts & visualize your highest desire!

Get a walk out in nature & walk a dog, even if it's not yours.

Do something nice for someone you don't know; you'll find yourself smiling later.

Play uplifting 528Hz or other music in the background as you work.

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

my fav is 528hz

yesterday tried 963hz my cat was going loopy biting, spitting, hissing

changed to to 285 hz he seems to love that

(1) Show this thread

Mom, Patriot, Christian, abstract artist and truth seeker. Love my country and I love our POTUS. CA Native... CALIFORNIA is RED!!

thank you simo much for this!

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

emotions stem from thought and thought alone. only when a thought is created an emotion will arise. control your thoughts, which will control your emotions, which will control your vibration

Thank You Tom! Great Idea!