STRANGE tweet from US STRATEGIC COMMAND!

7:48 PM = QD 748 = “Think children. Think slaves. Think sheep.” *certainly reflects all the stuff going on in Suez with EVERGREEN right now - Slave Route - HRC Codename - EVERGREEN/Baal incarnate - SUEZ/ZEUS (being fond of raping kids in Greek mythology) - Callsign WMDQ - Psaki founded EVERGREEN consulting - Dexter rescued as a kid from EVERGREEN shipping container - ETC

Think children, think slaves, what happens when a “BLOCKADE” is removed (children used as shields), ACCESS CLOSED. Human trafficking route blocked - When do you call a plumber? - Q

EVERGREEN is blocking Red Sea where Moses parted it to save his people from slavery in Egypt (Cabal) celebrated on PASSOVER (3/27-4/4 *Now).

It’s going to be BIBLICAL!

FIRE AT WILL COMMANDER!

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

You have talent! I’m amazed at your decodes!!!

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

TYSM!!

(1) Show this thread

THIS IS THE COM THAT JUST WON’T STOP GIVING! @mjtruth is a TRUE ANON AMONGST ANONS - MOST EXCELLENT WORK!!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

YeeeeeHaw!!! We GETTIN somewhere!!!❤🙏🇺🇸

HECK YEAH !!!!!!!! WWG1WGA WW

(4) Show this thread

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

When put thru a decoder app ;|;;gmlxzssaw becomes deciphered as Q ACQUITTED!

I knew there was something behind that “accidental” tweet by US Strategic Command ⤵️

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=lgmlxzssaw
G936-9+3+6=18=9=https://lifescodes.com/number-9-code/
Herod Slaughters Babies
G936 basileúō, bas-il-yoo'-o; from G935; to rule (literally or figuratively):—king, reign.
Mat 2:22 But when he heard that Archelaus did reign G936 in Judaea in the room of his father Herod, he was afraid to go thither: notwithstanding, being warned of God in a dream, he turned aside into the parts of Galilee:

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

There's also D KIDNAPPER

(3) Show this thread

PROUD PATRIOT🇺🇸 Meme Queen🤗 Good Vibes Only! 💩 Attitudes Not Welcome! 💋#GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident #WeThePeople #OneNationUnderGod

Someone posted this in the comments🤔

I am ONE small voice a chameleon in the battlefield of life ready to become the Dragon I am when called on. I am the goddess that I am.

Does anyone know when the vessel is being investigated and containers opened?

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

suez reverse is zues

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

And Zeus is know for his fondness of raping kids (Leda & the Swan) - it’s all connected!

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I will Never Give Up! Trust the Plan #WWG1WGA #saveourchildren NO DIRECT MESSAGES!

In response Momma Jen to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Turns out the US Strategic Command tweet is a cryptogram.
;;l;gmlxzssaw = Q ACQUITTED

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

So ready for a whole bunch of BIBLICAL !
Ready for the whole world to get some A-1 Biblical healing !

or does it have to do with the satellite that was just shot down

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

WOAH. Great decode!

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

1948 is an inerdasting drop

YES IT IS & an interesting year in world history too!! Thanks for bringing it back to my attention - much to think about - I LOVE how drop 4770 says “whats the over/under on “it” being done in 30 months on 3/27/18 which would be MARCH 2021!! Things are about to get seriously interdasting!!!

(1) Show this thread

Suez canal blockade + Europe’s biggest freight train route blocked + oil refineries (etc) exploding + volcanoes erupting around the world + drone attacks in Saudi oil fields + world leaders stepping down everywhere + sky/water events across the globe . . . . connect the dots and you'll get the answer. Hint: NCSWIC - TGA buffering!

The best ones always are.

";l;;gmlxzssaw" = 156 (English Ordinal) > 💧#156 > ++

https://qalerts.app/?q=%2B%2B

(1) Show this thread