Aren’t we supposed to learn from the mistakes of the past.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

NOT participating, that old pedo pos faker can kiss my red, white, and blue backside.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

If this dosen't launch us into civil war I don't know what will. I'm not getting any fucking needle. FUCK BIDAN

bien sur 🤓la blague putain

i hope we do/did

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

21 US Code § 360bbb-3, Section (e) (1) A ii III states that a person getting a vaccine that has been authorized (not approved) for emergency use must be informed that they have the option to accept or refuse. If the law says we can refuse, how can businesses keep us from conducting our personal business - buying food, gas, going to work, getting medical care, going to school, or any other commercial activity -- if we have the right to refuse? The lawyers will be busy with this one. And to be honest, with the numbers going down and people are literally not dropping like flies on the street, I question why this "pandemic" is still considered an emergency.

In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication

i looked into this...fed law doesnt jive with state laws which doesnt jive with OSHA laws which doesnt jive with employer-employee law..nothing goes hand in hand..im waiting to see if somewhere down the line there is a class action suit on this...maybe by the ACLU.

(1) Show this thread

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

It only works if +90% sign up for it.
We simply have to say no.

Mother of 2 boys, one is in USCG, other wants to be a Marine. Husband is USAF. MAGA, LOVE TRUMP! Hello JFK Jr. WWG1 WGA Philippians 4:13

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

WE know this but look at all the sheeple lining up to take a toxic vaccine that could potentially kill them. Europeans are so much more awake than the dumbed down brainwashed citizens of the United State.

(1) Show this thread

This sounds like mark of beast stuff

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Certificate...Of....Vaccination...ID

God, Family, Country. Wife of a Veteran. 2A, Pro-Life Independent Patriot. Animal lover, MAGA

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

Question, since the Dems believe poor people have no ID, and to ask them for ID is racist, how will they receive the Passport?

Won’t happen, all the laws an executive orders that Biden has been signing Is like writing checks without a bank account

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

All I've seen are blank pages. I have never seen him hold one up for the cameras.

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

FINALLY😁 caught a vibe😎🔥👊😁

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

OH HELL NO!!!

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Joe might be taking a trip to Neuramburg

They don't think there were mistakes in the past.