This is my first post. I hope it turns out to be a good one.

Last year POTUS said he thought that Easter would make a good timeline to end the Pandemic in our Country. He didn't say which Easter at the time.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2020/mar/25/trump-says-he-hopes-to-win-coronavirus-battle-by-easter-video

Today Don Jr. posted a clip on FB from the debates where Biden noted that POTUS said he hoped that the Pandemic would be over by Easter.

We know there are no coincidences. Please, pray with me that this upcoming week is the one we've all been waiting for.

#TheBestIsYetToCome#GodWins

Only people mentioned by @MaryG in this post can reply

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Look at antsy pantsy Flip flop Fauci in back. I said in beginning he was corrupt when 1st starting watching covid task force updates. lol my gut was right! Trump put him there to expose his fraud. Loving every minute of it!

Just a Patriot who loves my country, and above all, wants to see the children safe and for all of the Cabal to be put where they belong!

I heard Mike Lindell say in an interview that they hope to have DT back in office by August. Lotsa destruction can happen between now and August!!

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

😀well done

Love. Kindness. Respect. Freedom. Joy. Trust in God. Thinking. Learning. Remembering. 💖💞💖💞💖💞💖

i posted the same recently but not nearly as eloquently...i couldnt remember the detail but remember clearly last year and many other things actually....that perhaps, I pray, might materialise this year.

twice is nice?

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

Great post! I am following. Looking forward to your next one!

🙏🙏🙏 Praying for this to be true. But....Not going to happen in 5 days. If anything is happening it is at a snails pace. April 1, or Easter 2022(or beyond) is our best hope.

By the First! Every buddy will know Trump is President by April 1st!

Believer. Waiting with bated breath for the total unveiling of truth. Nothing scares me.

hubby and i had this same conversation last night. praying Easter!

Mary, excellent post. You have a way with words as they say. I don't, no matter. I will be praying for a Blessed Easter.

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

Thank you!

Thank you for posting this. I am praying!!!

the tear 4 exchanges are going on right now they have to receive a phone call for their appointments this will be going on and be completed by the first. second thing to remember, is that the announcement is supposed to be made on a Sunday for the Great Awakening. the Great Awakening correlates with the ship that is blocking the suez canal. these events are correlated with the Great Awakening. that is my theory it will be shortly after the 31st

So wonderful to see your post! We had this same conversation in our home this morning. DJT did say that and I remember it very well!

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

Mary, Blessings for taking that leap of faith and from your lips to God🙏

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

I know but all the deadlines seem to be wrong and we shouldn;t get ou hope up.1/6,1/20,3/4, now 4/4 I guess the next in 7/4? I want Trump and America back and to get that Joe and Dems have to go. They won't without arrests.

Awesome post.... following you!!

I'm just Tone . Patriot. Knots a bit with the language -but clearly we communicate when there is A ❤️💯%

🐤🐣🐥🐔Oh Mary, you put the list high - wonderful.
Thanks so much. Happy Easter

I think we are all thinking it. Look a deltas leading up to Easter. Easter and Spring is the time of rebirth. We are all thinking it.

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

Amen. 🙏❤️
Great post!

A Patriot who is proud to be alive at a time such as this! Thank you POTUS & FLOTUS Trump! God bless America & the world!

Great post!! I agree and my prayer is for God's truth this week!

Nurse! Grammy! Patriot! :) Spreader of information #WWG1WGA #DigitalSoldier :)

This has been poppin in my head the past couple of days too.. I remember him saying this!!!

Do you see Happy People in the image above? Before there was fake news there was fake history. Question Everything!

Nice work!
Excellent first post, patriot!
In the name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
Amen.

Amen

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Loving Jesus with all my heart♥ Donald J. Trump is the President of the United States of America! #WWG1WGA #USA #MAGA

I agree, in Jesus' Name. Amen ♥