The US Government is already illegitimate & powerless. A vaccine passport is meaningless. The spiritual battle between good and evil started a long time ago. You have to choose a side.

If you choose Good, you cannot do any self preservation. You have to have faith in God even if persecuted or killed.

If you choose evil. That is your path. The further you go, the harder is it is turn around and eventually, you lose your soul.

Do not fear death or prosecution. The left is impotent.

Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

maybe this is selfish and call me crazy (i dare you)but i was actually hoping to survive this.

In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication

You will likely survive but you must never act in fear

(1) Show this thread

TESLA ENERGY, JASON Q, CHARLIE WARD,X22 REPORT, MICHAEL JACO, SIMON PARKES, NICHOLAS VENIAMIN, UTSAVA,MEL-K, CHILDREN RESCUED AND MED BEDS

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

LIKE THE REST OF THE CELEBRITIES AND CREEPO POLITICIANS

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts