“Symbolism will be their downfall.” - Q

Check out this short video to see exactly how international Cabal controlled plutocratic mega corporations undeniably use Luciferian imagery in their logos, brand names and marketing campaigns. Almost every pop culture popular product I can think of can be broken down just like this. These people are sick & evil ⤵️.

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Watch, share, loaded with goodies, insights into whats happening, Juan sharing decoding.

Juan O Savin | The Book of Esther | Patriots Purim

Try to just copy the link and allow the link to load, see if you can post?
Anon up supression, evidence, they dont like this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4aLWfYW_Lk

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

So many action sports athletes and kids are sponsored by this brand and until now. I never even thought of the symbolism in Monster.

Questioning everything isn't easy. But our world is overwhelmed by those who wish us harm, and knowledge of what they do is essential. Great video!

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Monster Energy is the sponsor of NASCAR's Kurt Busch

https://www.monsterenergy.com/sports/nascar/kurt-busch

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

I banned my kids from drinking any of that crap!!! It's not allowed. I believe it's like a poison. 👎🐉

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

Yes, symbolisim will be their downfall, but people must pay attention. They don't (well we do but the others) Just like Disney, and so many, many more. Logos. Look carefully. Everywhere they are!

didnt God forbid adam and eve from partaking from the tree of knowledge?